• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Over/Under on Trout HR this series? The line is 3. Rangers come home to continue quest for #1 pick

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t ask what we ask for I ask what you heard Atlanta offered
Nothing I read during that time mentioned an offer made to us. The Rangers asking price is all that came out after the deadline. As far as I know, JD's ask was so high that clubs simply gave up on acquiring Lynn. Similar to Boras' reaction after JD's ridiculous offer for Rendon.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing I read during that time mentioned an offer made to us. The Rangers asking price is all that came out after the deadline. As far as I know, JD's ask was so high that clubs simply gave up on acquiring Lynn. Similar to Boras' reaction after JD's ridiculous offer for Rendon.
If Atlanta had really wanted Lynn they would have made a legitimate counter offer instead of pair of low low-level prospects and the 2 teams would have worked out a deal. Would you have taken the really low-ball offer? A quality starter with this season and next year under contract at below market numbers is worth more than you seem to want in return

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Atlanta had really wanted Lynn they would have made a legitimate counter offer instead of pair of low low-level prospects and the 2 teams would have worked out a deal. Would you have taken the really low-ball offer? A quality starter with this season and next year under contract at below market numbers is worth more than you seem to want in return
If he is a FA after next year we may not get anything for him. Just thinking it may be better to try and keep him after 2021 if we don't trade him in the off season. Hate to see him walk.