• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Over/Under on Ed Hochuli botched call

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree that Manning will sometimes get after the officials but to get after a Bronco player for saying that Brady whines to the officials when it is actually true is just ridiculous. Again if that fan would actually listen to the entire interview they would see every one of those players followed those words up with praise for the entire Patriots organization. They also said those things laughing while they were saying them. They were joking about it. They were talking to some sports guys on the radio where they are just trying to be funny and pander to the crowd that is listening (Bronco fans).
Is there a contradiction here? help me out, please.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MAN ... why is it that people accuse someone of making excuses or being a poor sport because they disagree with NFL refs sometimes!!! Some of the call's are outright effin terrible.... I hate seeing refs decide the outcome of games, it's utterly nauseating...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MAN ... why is it that people accuse someone of making excuses or being a poor sport because they disagree with NFL refs sometimes!!! Some of the call's are outright effin terrible.... I hate seeing refs decide the outcome of games, it's utterly nauseating...

And in the case of my OP, I specifically said this was about Ed, not either team.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching that video, I'm not sure he knows how to count to 5. Someone may have to teach him if the Pats win!!!

Because he is only counting his rings and it equals 4, he can't count to 5?