• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... hard up the cabbage... hard up the squash.... hard up the watermelon.... hard up the..... I think you get the point.

Lord knows the veggies are getting the point.

LMFAO

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know MnSota?

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
single-tumbleweed-o.gif

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning all!

So......I read thru some stuff this morning, and am I to take it that the welcome here is over ? I knew a lot of long time posters here weren`t too happy with us....didn`t understand why really.

I never thought anyone was trying to turn this place into FN....who would want too! But having a thread tittled that here was the only way I found the friends from there.

It is a shame that everyone feels stepped on due to a bunch of us arriving here.

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning all!

So......I read thru some stuff this morning, and am I to take it that the welcome here is over ? I knew a lot of long time posters here weren`t too happy with us....didn`t understand why really.

I never thought anyone was trying to turn this place into FN....who would want too! But having a thread tittled that here was the only way I found the friends from there.

It is a shame that everyone feels stepped on due to a bunch of us arriving here.
Nah....he was just drunk. Of course drunks usually say their true feelings, just don't word it correctly. (lost a lot of girlfriends that way when I was in college and just after...:L)

I agree that we need to slow down with the FN stuff, but what the hey...:laugh3:

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning all!

And good morning to you as well.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning all!

you havent worn out your welcome here ... this has happened before and has turned out just fine ..

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning all!

If they did, terribly misguided on their part. So we started a thread or two for FN posters to find us. Really nothing wrong with that. Fuck 'em!!! And btw..some were not terribly welcome from the start anyway. :bullshit:

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they did, terribly misguided on their part. So we started a thread or two for FN posters to find us. Really nothing wrong with that. Fuck 'em!!! And btw..some were not terribly welcome from the start anyway. :bullshit:

No need to be incendiary over this. It was mostly overblown by a couple drinks and people weren't stating their cases clearly.

And MOST have been welcomed with open arms. The few that weren't, was just a case of bad timing and a confluence of events involving their revenue stream and another "rival" site trying to poach members and bring about the demise of SportsHoopla.

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to be incendiary over this. It was mostly overblown by a couple drinks and people weren't stating their cases clearly.

And MOST have been welcomed with open arms. The few that weren't, was just a case of bad timing and a confluence of events involving their revenue stream and another "rival" site trying to poach members and bring about the demise of SportsHoopla.

Well said. Now you'd better run along and get your Dad before he gets mad at you for posting on his computer. :typing:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly how I see it. Really nicely put. Cheers and good morning y'all :wave: