• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

WILD FAN

Naked Woman Watcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to be incendiary over this. It was mostly overblown by a couple drinks and people weren't stating their cases clearly.

And MOST have been welcomed with open arms. The few that weren't, was just a case of bad timing and a confluence of events involving their revenue stream and another "rival" site trying to poach members and bring about the demise of SportsHoopla.

Well said/wrote.. :suds:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah....he was just drunk. Of course drunks usually say their true feelings, just don't word it correctly. (lost a lot of girlfriends that way when I was in college and just after...:L)

I agree that we need to slow down with the FN stuff, but what the hey...:laugh3:

I must be on ignore. :gaah:

Noted :)

:thumb: backroads, we see ya...

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try not to dwell on those issues.. always gave me a headache..

who got thrown out now & messed up the message boards?!?!.. LOL
:laugh3:

So true....then the time spent getting the boards back in order and trying to figure out who it was. The bigger the mess, the bigger the poster who was thrown out.

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Sunday am quad from the guy about to be rich when the check comes in.

I know the email was legit because it wasn't from Nigeria....:rollseyes:

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah....he was just drunk. Of course drunks usually say their true feelings, just don't word it correctly. (lost a lot of girlfriends that way when I was in college and just after...:L)

I agree that we need to slow down with the FN stuff, but what the hey...:laugh3:

you havent worn out your welcome here ... this has happened before and has turned out just fine ..

If they did, terribly misguided on their part. So we started a thread or two for FN posters to find us. Really nothing wrong with that. Fuck 'em!!! And btw..some were not terribly welcome from the start anyway. :bullshit:
I don`t think those of us should keep making FN titled post....I see why that would piss people off.....I think having one so that people can find friends and get together again is great, but even that has seemed to offend long time SH users......and I don`t get that.

I lumped you all in to one answer, because I am lazy like that....and need to get back to work :-)

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Sunday am quad from the guy about to be rich when the check comes in.

I know the email was legit because it wasn't from Nigeria....:rollseyes:

So sad that some actually fall for that shit :L

image.jpg

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

So true....then the time spent getting the boards back in order and trying to figure out who it was. The bigger the mess, the bigger the poster who was thrown out.

heheh. THAT'S ME!

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone not feel welcome? Guess I missed something. I know Hammer has said several times that's been nice having y'all here.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don`t think those of us should keep making FN titled post....I see why that would piss people off.....I think having one so that people can find friends and get together again is great, but even that has seemed to offend long time SH users......and I don`t get that.

I lumped you all in to one answer, because I am lazy like that....and need to get back to work :-)

enjoy the job!!:suds:

and thanks my friend,

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone not feel welcome? Guess I missed something. I know Hammer has said several times that's been nice having y'all here.
It became an issue last night by a drunk poster (his admission), but it's cleared up now.