• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I`m yours forever fine sir!......unless Cali gets me some lesbo pics....I may stray then.

Understandable. Have you checked out her name with a face pic? Would not blame you one bit.

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understandable. Have you checked out her name with a face pic? Would not blame you one bit.
she is playing hard to get....and not provided those lesbo pics.....if i don`t get them soon...it is me you, and nerb in one big fat nasty orgy.......I almost puked typing that.......

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's mine. You can't have him.

Can't we share? :eyebrows:

I hope you know I am just razzing you about the naked pics....not that I don`t want them, but just joking with you!

I do not know what the NS thread is......I don`t know a lot of things....in fact...I know nothing.

Of course I know you're joking! The Night Shift thread...

He was mine first!

Hahahahaha!

she is playing hard to get....and not provided those lesbo pics.....if i don`t get them soon...it is me you, and nerb in one big fat nasty orgy.......I almost puked typing that.......

LMAO!!!!

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

in my garden?

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I`m just hard up...thats all.

Yeah... hard up the cabbage... hard up the squash.... hard up the watermelon.... hard up the..... I think you get the point.

Lord knows the veggies are getting the point.

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... hard up the cabbage... hard up the squash.... hard up the watermelon.... hard up the..... I think you get the point.

Lord knows the veggies are getting the point.

I LAUGHED!