• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would it really be a bad idea to wear a skins jersey to an eagles game? I've heard it's the parking lot that's the worst. Don't know if it was exaggerated tho.

Philly fans induce vomiting on kids for wearing the wrong jersey, and it was a fucking browns jersey!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see your point...given the love you bear for the ravens...:pound:

That's the same way I feel about Mara...Fuck him I say.

Yea... I hear ya. He cant follow a guide line for the punishments... guy is a dumbass...
But the best one is the NFL want people to pay them to play at the half time super bowl... this guy is such a douche

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, cool Dude... All I'm saying is what I read about the in house judge they would hold them until games end, fine them, and make them hand over season tickets.... although I dont know how they could make you give up something you paid for!!!

Unfortunately even though you pay for them, you never own them. Every franchise in every league reserves the right to revoke your "privilege" of being a season ticket holder for whatever reason they see fit.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea... I hear ya. He cant follow a guide line for the punishments... guy is a dumbass...
But the best one is the NFL want people to pay them to play at the half time super bowl... this guy is such a douche

Just heard about that...:L. Comedy gold I tell ya...

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What actually happened here? Never heard this one before... Just the tired Santa and drunken brawl stuff...

Some ass tard from jersey was drunk at a phillies game and getting out of control. Some guy told him so shut the fuck up so he threw up on the dudes daughter. Her father was an off duty cop so the blue code took over at that point.

Turns out the dude who threw up was terminally ill and has subsequently died since then.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some ass tard from jersey was drunk at a phillies game and getting out of control. Some guy told him so shut the fuck up so he threw up on the dudes daughter. Her father was an off duty cop so the blue code took over at that point.

Turns out the dude who threw up was terminally ill and has subsequently died since then.

:L

Hey come join the NS, some great peeps over there. I'll intro ya ;)

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately even though you pay for them, you never own them. Every franchise in every league reserves the right to revoke your "privilege" of being a season ticket holder for whatever reason they see fit.

I had no idea. Wow. But it makes sense.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now now, be nice. Not everyone is as kewl as the 3 of us after all...:pound:

I'm just sayin.... now that the drama is at an all time high, I stay away as much as possible

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just sayin.... now that the drama is at an all time high, I stay away as much as possible

I'm with ya, I'm not there nearly as much as I used to be. Get bored talking about health, food and interior decorating at times...

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with ya, I'm not there nearly as much as I used to be. Get bored talking about health, food and interior decorating at times...

Bitching about going on a vacation overseas and getting sun burn..... and having to clean the folks house....

:pound:

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You sir, are a wise man. It's why I have been sticking to team boards only or not at all of late.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sir, are a wise man. It's why I have been sticking to team boards only or not at all of late.

He's got a point...about the NS I mean.

He's really good peeps. And funny as shit to boot.

Gotta hit the hay for realz. Good talking to ya ;)