• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would that be why the eagles have a jail and a police station at thier staduim, because its so safe????

They do? That's news to me. But I trust your word over mine.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later Guys... Nice chatting with ya ;)

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop it you :). And I dare ya to visit the NFCE thread. Gonna look for the perfect a meme for ya tomorrow morning and post it there :D

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word.

And only 2skins fans...:L

To me, it was just junk no one understood except a few of ya. But it did seem a bit juvenile tbh. No offense intended here.

These are the things that I do. It's innocent humor. My sole purpose on the internet is entertainment value: I look to entertain and to be entertained.

We spent 5+ years on FN entertaining ourselves with nothing other than our own creations. All of this privilege revoking truly does nothing to me because my creativity will simply manifest itself through a different medium.

I can't help it. This is who I am; that is what I do. I maintain that I have done nothing wrong until I am told otherwise. And ultimately I will not change.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly, I'm not impressed with fans at most stadiums, including Vikings fans. But that's just me. It's why I prefer getting suites when I go to Wild games.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are the things that I do. It's innocent humor. My sole purpose on the internet is entertainment value: I look to entertain and to be entertained.

We spent 5+ years on FN entertaining ourselves with nothing other than our own creations. All of this privilege revoking truly does nothing to me because my creativity will simply manifest itself through a different medium.

I can't help it. This is who I am; that is what I do. I maintain that I have done nothing wrong until I am told otherwise. And ultimately I will not change.

I appreciate your humor. I think you know that. There were a few things that needed to stop. Or stop being encouraged. It wasn't your humor, I would seriously like to not rehash. I like ya. I want ya here. Moving on now... :hope:

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I'm not impressed with fans at most stadiums, including Vikings fans. But that's just me. It's why I prefer getting suites when I go to Wild games.

Elitist.

Suites definitely have their pro's though. But I would hate to drop that kind of coin unless it was a corporate comp or something.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn, suites huh? I must not know the right people...:yahoo:

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elitist.

Suites definitely have their pro's though. But I would hate to drop that kind of coin unless it was a corporate comp or something.

I typically use it to entertain clients. Mainly 4-5 times a year, though I did go a little overboard with the playoffs this year. My company has the lease, and the reps are only responsible for the food and beverage for the games they utilize.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright... time to bounce. Have a good night, folks.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is what I have been told by several Eagles fans who have went to games... I myself, never been!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Psych! Dahlink! Don't be ruffling my few kewl eaglette posters until they know your good peeps, ;) :nono:

:fify:

Not trying to ruffle anything.... unless of coarse it's that troll bitch Oscar

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what I have been told by several Eagles fans who have went to games... I myself, never been!!!

You have been told wrong. The vet had a kangaroo court set up in a defunct storage room because of some of the antics of the 700 level. Since the transfer over to the new place, no such thing exists. Just like every other stadium in the country it has detainment areas and police officers on site. But no "police station" or jail cells.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have been told wrong. The vet had a kangaroo court set up in a defunct storage room because of some of the antics of the 700 level. Since the transfer over to the new place, no such thing exists. Just like every other stadium in the country it has detainment areas and police officers on site. But no "police station" or jail cells.

Well...they should. Freaking savages.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You been to the new digs? I've only been to Fedex once myself. Planning on trying to get to Niners/skins this year in Santa Clara.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your right, my bad.... damn Eagles fans....LOL

But they do have an in house Judge and holding rooms, if what I found on the net is accurate!!!!

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...they should. Freaking savages.

Pretty rich coming from you. You guys have the market cornered on deaths at sporting events.

You been to the new digs? I've only been to Fedex once myself. Planning on trying to get to Niners/skins this year in Santa Clara.

I have. I usually get to the linc a few times a year as well as fed ex, M&T the new meadowlands and an out of area game when possible.

Your right, my bad.... damn Eagles fans....LOL

But they do have an in house Judge and holding rooms, if what I found on the net is accurate!!!!

I don't believe it is. The last time I recall a judge being at the stadium holding court was atleast 5 years ago, but probably longer than that. Even if they did, they would not be the only ones. I know for a fact the Browns do.