• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. I have never tried it.

I was told to try it. So we'll see if I get a response.

But really it would make sense to be provided an explanation or some kind of warning leading up to it. Otherwise I just end up talking about it in the open.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was told to try it. So we'll see if I get a response.

But really it would make sense to be provided an explanation or some kind of warning leading up to it. Otherwise I just end up talking about it in the open.

I used it when I was getting a weird Chrome warning, and was contacted the next morning. It went to the email I use associated with this account.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used it when I was getting a weird Chrome warning, and was contacted the next morning. It went to the email I use associated with this account.

I don't expect that I'll get any response. Because that would involve admitting something they don't want to admit.

And it's not like this thread is all of a sudden going unmoderated. They're well aware I'm waiting for a response.

But I suppose we can all sit around and play stupid.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't expect that I'll get any response. Because that would involve admitting something they don't want to admit.

And it's not like this thread is all of a sudden going unmoderated. They're well aware I'm waiting for a response.

But I suppose we can all sit around and play stupid.

oh please do tell ..

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have you checked your email that you signed up with ? thats where it would go to .. hammer handles those ..

Yes. The last one I received from SportsHoopla.com was "Account validated as SportsHoopla.com Sports Forum" dated July 8th.