• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say this because I respect and value you... as much as he's hated, I've found it better to simply ignore him. Other than Nerb, no one can possibly despise him as much as I do.
I have him on ignore as well....but it pisses me when I see his posts that someone quotes...just a reminder.

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, I can tell you that the whole DJ stuff is getting very old. Everyone understands people hate him, but not being able to go 5 posts without seeing something about hating DJ or some gibberish bullcrap sentence is officially old.

I have really enjoyed posting with the lot of you guys, but at some point the baggage from other sites has got to end.
I have an idea....

There was an instance when some of us went to another site and got jumped...whose fault? meh. But the response from the mods was that we create our own thread away from them (of course they followed, etc)....

Soooooo....if that is the preferred method of dealing with a few posters having a unresolvable argument/fight...wouldn't it be better for a mod to tell DJ to not post on these threads? Or any thread started by one of the posters that don't like him?

Just wondering....

And I would think that if he had said some unsavory things about your wife...or NSA'd you in some way, or treated you as he has us, you MIGHT not be so accommodating...just saying. But you have to learn on your own, I understand that....we have already learned.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have an idea....

There was an instance when some of us went to another site and got jumped...whose fault? meh. But the response from the mods was that we create our own thread away from them (of course they followed, etc)....

Soooooo....if that is the preferred method of dealing with a few posters having a unresolvable argument/fight...wouldn't it be better for a mod to tell DJ to not post on these threads? Or any thread started by one of the posters that don't like him?

Just wondering....

And I would think that if he had said some unsavory things about your wife...or NSA'd you in some way, or treated you as he has us, you MIGHT not be so accommodating...just saying. But you have to learn on your own, I understand that....we have already learned.

The major problem is they are either not aware or simply choose to ignore exactly what transpired to cause so many people to have problems with DJ.

It wasn't so innocent as simply disagreeing about sports. The dude was taking personal information of people on FaceBook, using whatever resources he had where he worked, and releasing additional personal information about said individuals.

That goes well beyond the confines of disliked text on a forum page. I'm mostly certain that's illegal.

And asking people to just forget about that. Well, I was never personally impacted so I rarely ever get into the topic. But for people who were impacted - victimized - that's impossible.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also have to say, being that I haven't received a response regarding my inquiry about being moved to "Restricted" status.

If no one tells me why I dropped to this status. Then how can you expect me to stop doing what you don't like?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The major problem is they are either not aware or simply choose to ignore exactly what transpired to cause so many people to have problems with DJ.

It wasn't so innocent as simply disagreeing about sports. The dude was taking personal information of people on FaceBook, using whatever resources he had where he worked, and releasing additional personal information about said individuals.

That goes well beyond the confines of disliked text on a forum page. I'm mostly certain that's illegal.

And asking people to just forget about that. Well, I was never personally impacted so I rarely ever get into the topic. But for people who were impacted - victimized - that's impossible.

I'm not too up on all that bullshit but how did he find you on FB?

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too up on all that bullshit but how did he find you on FB?

Not me. As I said I was never personally impacted.

I don't do FB. Or any social networking site. Nor have I ever released any personal information on either this site or FN. Not even a picture.

The email account and photobucket account that I have associated with this account, are strictly for the purposes of talking to you guys.

Most anyone has on me is an IP address.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me. As I said I was never personally impacted.

I don't do FB. Or any social networking site. Nor have I ever released any personal information on either this site or FN. Not even a picture.

The email account and photobucket account that I have associated with this account, are strictly for the purposes of talking to you guys.

Most anyone has on me is an IP address.

Hell man, no one even knows my first name.

I'm just (Un).

:becky:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell man, no one even knows my first name.

I'm just (Un).

:becky:

That's what I was wondering. How did he get names? Some people have mine but I'm pretty sure I can trust them and have known them for a while.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I was wondering. How did he get names? Some people have mine but I'm pretty sure I can trust them and have known them for a while.

No idea. I always kept my distance from that drama.

Which is the irony regarding my current account status.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also have to say, being that I haven't received a response regarding my inquiry about being moved to "Restricted" status.

If no one tells me why I dropped to this status. Then how can you expect me to stop doing what you don't like?

You're on double-secret probation too? Welcome to the club!

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I suppose that's more of a love song. So that's kind of gay. Not that there's anything wrong that with.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look at that, I'm getting local ads in the banner ads now...

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TIPS Alcohol Training. That's an interesting advertisement. Not really sure that Alcohol Training would be.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

crazy world of weary thought so receive me had enough
lock me up lock me up
rot and assimilate so hot to annihilate
deviation tonic mess prolonged existence
innocence