• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't either. I just kind of fluctuate between 155 and 160. When I get closer to 155 I lower my standards and eat some Five Guys.

3687875-archer-phrasing2-300x225.jpg

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, I think 17 "guests" is a new record for this forum. :whistle:

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Date Asian Women with Minutes. Join now.

This site's advertisers would be very disappointed to find out the ethnicity of my wife.

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fair enough.

I get that it is mostly a joke, but telling other posters to "die" doesn't fly here. Joking or not, it has to stop. Other than the "die" comments, dragging him into every thread and what seems like every other post is just tiresome. I get it, I came from another site too. Inside jokes are great comradery. But to the hundreds of other posters who are here and trying to get to know you all, it's offputting.

You might save the "die" sermon for if and or when I actually use it. What I have posted on here are warnings of what he has actually done to me and other innocent bystanders on the web with his access to skip trace software at one of his previous employers.

I don't want him to die, just understand legal and ethical boundaries.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might save the "die" sermon for if and or when I actually use it. What I have posted on here are warnings of what he has actually done to me and other innocent bystanders on the web with his access to skip trace software at one of his previous employers.

Did I say you told him to die? I think I said "hey guys" as in to the both of you in here posting.

And if he crosses the boundaries we will remove him. So far we hear a lot of BS and aside from him reporting a post within 5 seconds of arriving here, I haven't had a second of interaction with him. I don't even notice his posts because they are uninspiring. But I do notice people going out of their way to single him out. And that is the reason I said that at some point the baggage from the old site needs to be dropped.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UBP, you should go preserve yourself elsewhere. You like this site. You found it. You're the reason we all came over here. Don't poke the mods right now. I'm the guy on the chopping block. No reason to join me.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UBP, you should go preserve yourself elsewhere. You like this site. You found it. You're the reason we all came over here. Don't poke the mods right now. I'm the guy on the chopping block. No reason to join me.

UBP is in no danger from me. I came in here on my own to your conversations, no worries about us having a back and forth. I'm a big boy, not gonna hurt my feelings. In fact a little venting at me might do everyone some good.

As for you being on the chopping block, I honestly don't know what that is about. I can go try to track something down, but I guess I would need to post it here for everyone if I find something out.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let the record show: UBP is the first FNer to transition over to SportsHoopla. He did so last summer. We were all looking for another site to hop over to. UBP found this one.

We never made the jump until SI culled off FN.

So we come over because of UBP. And tell more people, who tell more people, et cetera.

UBP's the guy to thank for any of the FNers that you opt to keep.

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say you told him to die? I think I said "hey guys" as in to the both of you in here posting.

And if he crosses the boundaries we will remove him. So far we hear a lot of BS and aside from him reporting a post within 5 seconds of arriving here, I haven't had a second of interaction with him. I don't even notice his posts because they are uninspiring. But I do notice people going out of their way to single him out. And that is the reason I said that at some point the baggage from the old site needs to be dropped.

Lighten up dude. I know it's hot here in Texas, but I'm not your enemy. Yes, the Rangers and Cowboys suck, but we have a bit of hope with the Mavs...

I was just responding to your post about "die" and reminding you that wasn't from my posts. And trying to explain my comment trying to differentiate site specific feelings from behavioral issues.

:suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let the record show: UBP is the first FNer to transition over to SportsHoopla. He did so last summer. We were all looking for another site to hop over to. UBP found this one.

We never made the jump until SI culled off FN.

So we come over because of UBP. And tell more people, who tell more people, et cetera.

UBP's the guy to thank for any of the FNers that you opt to keep.

opt to keep is an odd statement. Of the people that have been banned, if I look at their last few posts I can tell you why they were banned and it wasn't because we hate having people to talk to.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lighten up dude. I know it's hot here in Texas, but I'm not your enemy. Yes, the Rangers and Cowboys suck, but we have a bit of hope with the Mavs...

I was just responding to your post about "die" and reminding you that wasn't from my posts. And trying to explain my comment trying to differentiate site specific feelings from behavioral issues.

:suds:

Seriously, no worries. I'm not mad and I'm not plotting or anything. I didn't want you to think I was singling you out, and your comments made it sound like that is what you thought I was doing. I don't care enough to keep score about exactly who is saying what, for the most part. I just notice a lot of "die DJ" and attacks headed his way, but don't pay attention to who is making them.

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO

My stripped brother! If I did find this site, I can probably find another!

I'm happy in my own skin. Even if God didn't give me pretty stripes! :pound:

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, no worries. I'm not mad and I'm not plotting or anything. I didn't want you to think I was singling you out, and your comments made it sound like that is what you thought I was doing. I don't care enough to keep score about exactly who is saying what, for the most part. I just notice a lot of "die DJ" and attacks headed his way, but don't pay attention to who is making them.

Well I'm freaking plotting. This young hottie keeps knocking on my door for contrived reasons, giving me her digits...I think she needs something...LMAO

And she wanted to move my tomatoes...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm freaking plotting. This young hottie keeps knocking on my door for contrived reasons, giving me her digits...I think she needs something...LMAO

And she wanted to move my tomatoes...

I've called em a lot of things, but "tomatoes" is a first for me.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh damn! I just got my best asian dating site ad yet. :jaw: Spectacular.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alright.... looks like I'm fashionably late to the party... and I've already had a few beers, so bare with me....

No one goes out of their way to single him out. It's like walking down the sidewalk and tripping over a crack. It just happens. DJ knows how people feel about him, and while he isn't/can't be restricted from posting in places he isn't wanted (let's face it, it makes people uncomfortable), people aren't chasing him around. But when he posts where others that hate him tend to congregate, he can probably anticipate some vitriol from certain people. He's not that easy for some to ignore, due to his past transgressions.

With that having been said... I'm going to have another beer.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bah... now it's just food that kill your brain. That doesn't interest me at all.