• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b2hln.jpg

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish Otis would come back, he seemed like a pretty cool fella.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I'm about to get banned. All of my privileges - such as my signature line and ability to access my own profile - have been removed.

I'd just like to point out that no one has reached out to me with any sort of warning over the last 2 or 3 days. And I'm 99% certain I've been a good boy all day today. So I'm just baffled.

Hopefully this is all just a misunderstanding. But I really have given no explanation.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talked sports. I gave thumbs up to people for comments I enjoyed. I laughed at other people's jokes. Provided well placed emoticons. Kept my "dirty" pictures in the NSFW. Made that Purge Louisville thread for contribution purposes. I didn't squabble.

This is a very confused zebra.

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I'm about to get banned. All of my privileges - such as my signature line and ability to access my own profile - have been removed.

I'd just like to point out that no one has reached out to me with any sort of warning over the last 2 or 3 days. And I'm 99% certain I've been a good boy all day today. So I'm just baffled.

Hopefully this is all just a misunderstanding. But I really have given no explanation.

The purge of the FN Stalwarts continues...

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The purge of the FN Stalwarts continues...

Cali has always been cool to me. I liked Cali. Edisto, I think he was cool. I did like the Lions threads and the Nebraska threads - even though their teams don't interest me in the slightest. They were just good people.

Doobster is a pretty awesome dude.

Couple other people I was warming up on.

No one I really dislike. Just a few I kept my distance from. But that has been strictly passive. Not even passive aggressive.

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cali has always been cool to me. I liked Cali. Edisto, I think he was cool. I did like the Lions threads and the Nebraska threads - even though their teams don't interest me in the slightest. They were just good people.

Doobster is a pretty awesome dude.

Couple other people I was warming up on.

No one I really dislike. Just a few I kept my distance from. But that has been strictly passive. Not even passive aggressive.

I blame DJ :pound:

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have like to have Private Message conversation regarding my apparent privilege revoking though. So that it could be resolved quietly.

But I don't have PMs. So that pretty much leaves me with posting these comments out in the open.