• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Texas Rangers at the Los Angeles Angels (9/5 - 9/7)

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With NT on the mound it's not looking good anyways. Good thing the NFL is back.

That's my thought, no interest in watching a probable sweep

NFL does me no good...I've tried, I just can't get into it until later in the season.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my thought, no interest in watching a probable sweep

NFL does me no good...I've tried, I just can't get into it until later in the season.
Who do you even watch in the NFL?

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that Joey Gallo turns into Trumbo. I would be thrilled. I will take a low average dude who crushes 30 bombs a year in the middle of the lineup.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one of those days Wash? Yeah...I don't think so.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope that Cleveland and Baltimore loses tomorrow... They are charging hard. We gotta get a wild card at least damnit! Hopefully, we can get some home cooking for what seems like the first time this year. They need it :(

Jbear

Ranger Days Ranger Nights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only meeting with Wash I wanna see is him in the FO getting his walking papers.
100% Agree, they are playing like scared, bitch ass punks! Wash is a piss poor manager who needs to go. I hope they miss the playoffs this season instead of getting a crappy wild card bid. Those bids should be restricted to spunky, late charging teams that are finally putting it all together at the end of a long season. Baltimore last year was a good example. The wild card bids should never go to spineless chokers led by buffoons like Wash. Missing the playoffs this year will put the most pressure possible on the FO and Ownership to launch Wash into the Sun. Unfortunately Wash will be back again next season and he will guide this team to another under-performing season. This reality totally disgusts me but his win total as manager will get him another 5 seasons.

Unfortunately, they will never win it all with Wash. The injuries this season are not an excuse. He has more payroll and better personnel by far than Oakland but he has blown this season by not doing the obvious things like benching Murphy. Two heart breaking WS losses in a row followed immediately by two years in a row of choking away September makes it crystal clear the Rangers are going nowhere near the WS again as long as Wash is at the helm. Wash is a nice man but he has no business as the Manager of a MLB team.

Wash defenders will continue to protect this pathetic manager. I understand it in a way but the bottom line on Wash is he has been given dream teams the last four seasons and he has grossly under-performed. MLB 101 says Managers get the credit and the blame for their teams performance. The Rangers do not even look good losing these games this year. The pitching has kept the team in the race but they are pressing now because for two or more months they have gotten piss poor run support with the lone exception of Perez. The win totals of Yu and Holland are awful even though both have pitched their asses off. Wash defenders tend to want to place the blame at the feet of the players. If the players are 95% of the problem then changing managers will not have any negative effect on the team next season. I want Wash held accountable. Any replacement for Wash will shake things up which is precisely what is needed.

Wash is the Marv Leavy of MLB. Nice fella but never gonna win the big prize.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tepesch will have the best start of the series. And w/Vargas pitching on getaway day ... might be an all RH lineup except Martin.

Gonna be a Sunday lineup from wash, and if the team performs as it has the last month of Sunday's it will be ugly. Colon faces Clemens in the A's vs. Astros game, we best hope Colon takes a giant dump in the bed.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one of those days Wash? Yeah...I don't think so.

Someone should write him a different script as the same lame ass BS excuses have gotten old the last 2 years

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is beginning to have the same feeling that last year's collapse gave me. no pitching, no offense

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is beginning to have the same feeling that last year's collapse gave me. no pitching, no offense
The pitching has certainly not been as good as expected but some of the ND and losses could have been wins with decent offensive support.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ibu75Aec3tFcUP.gif

I wanna see lots of this today.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's one 2 strike hit off Nick. I will keep a tally.