• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ouch!!!

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles had worse stats then Mitch last year. Not minshew, we brought in Foles.

Oh yeah, let's sweat the 4 games by Foles with a new team and just toss aside the 40 for Mitch of regression nothingness...That makes sense.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears being projected for more wins than the Chargers seems ludicrous to me. Chicago has a huge issue at QB, has lacked any sort of big boy offense for a while, acted out of desperation this offseason?? and the defense has been in a decline since peaking under Vic Fangio. You could not watch the Bears play last year and think they were a winning football team. You can't look at that roster now and see any marked upgrades. I expect them to finish last in their division and wouldn't be shocked to see them picking in the top five next year. Everyone there is basically trying to keep their job. I don't see that working out real well for them. They may beat the Giants. They may beat the Panthers (I guess, though I wouldn't lean that way). Could they beat the Jags in December? Sure. Take out the Texans at home? K. But I have a hard time seeing a path above five wins, let alone eight.

Like I said....ouch!!!

tenor.gif

I'm confused :scratch:, what did I miss?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles had worse stats then Mitch last year. Not minshew, we brought in Foles.

Lol. Foles barely played and he played for a team that had torpedoed their season and given up.

Their career numbers and accomplishments aren't even close.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

I'm confused :scratch:, what did I miss?

I'm also so confused at somebody acting like our D became bad. Despite finishing as a top 5 unit in points allowed and yards per play. This being sans Hicks, Trevathan and Roquan.

Given how hopeless our offense was - our D refusing to give in last season (with all the injuries to boot) may have been even more impressive than 2018. That unit never quit and remained elite. They easily could have packed it in MANY different times.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read some of the predictions from various talking heads, and my take away is that no one really knows what this team will do. I think BS is correct, the QB controversy makes pundits uneasy. Plus the fact that Trubisky sucks balls.