• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Other games 10/6/13

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Teddy Ginn >>> Kyle loser Williams. In every aspect of the game.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
LOL! Peyton Manning even faked out the camera guy with a fake handoff & bootleg for the TD.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning is god(regular season), good news he chokes in the playoffs.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ginn sucks. Stop with that talk.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wish more people had access to the "All-22 Coaches Tape" via NFL.com. I want to round up about a couple dozen 49ers fans I've spoken with since the beginning of the year and just show every one of Kyle Williams' snaps. That's one topic that gets me so frustrated.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I wish more people had access to the "All-22 Coaches Tape" via NFL.com. I want to round up about a couple dozen 49ers fans I've spoken with since the beginning of the year and just show every one of Kyle Williams' snaps. That's one topic that gets me so frustrated.

Think he deserves more credit Pozz?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PFT:

Per league source, Packers LB Clay Matthews has a fracture in his thumb.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Think he deserves more credit Pozz?

Hmm, I'm really careful about the words I use with players like him but you could kind of say that. I didn't do the review on him last week but Kaepernick missed Kyle for at least 80-90 more yards in the Indy game and at least one TD alone.

In the Seattle game they left some yards on the field and a definite TD on a play across the middle in the red zone. There was another intermediate miss that should've been completed.

He should've had a deep TD catch that Kaepernick missed him on in the GB game, too. Just a perfect route.

Not taking the STL game into account, with sharper QB play, they've let 5 TDs slip by and I don't know how many more yards. In the Indy game alone, Kaep and company let 90 more yards slip by to Kyle alone.

Taking into account what the coaches have said about him in the past, it didn't shock me one bit to see them stick with him as much as they did until Baldwin got comfortable.

As always, I'd LOVE for anybody to go watch what I watched and tell me I'm wrong or show me what I may have incorrect. Without the All-22 access, it might be a little difficult to get me to change my mind, though.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Terrance Williams on a DEEP TD reception. Romo is now over 300. Nice catch. He has ability to do some very good things but he's made SO many awful mistakes this season.

Daryl Washington in his return for Arizona already has a sack and he just picked off a pass, too.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It was an 82-yard TD catch by Terrance Williams to be exact.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see a lot of good stuff from Kyle on the coaches film. He has some shitty luck. When he does blow past the CB it ends up being a play where Kap already decided to go short for the 1st down or Kap finds himself under pressure and can't make the throw. Also see the bad stuff that people hate, he is too small to fight through press coverage and since the NFL is letting DBs maul our WRs, I don't really see a point in keeping him around.

There was a play in the Rams game where Kyle just exploded past the CB and was in the open field but the CB just reached out and grabbed his jersey from behind and pulled him back in, without a flag of course. Doesn't really matter because it was the same play where Kap narrowly avoided a sack and then scrambled for the 1st down I believe, it was the play where that Rams guy broke his leg.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I see a lot of good stuff from Kyle on the coaches film. He has some shitty luck. When he does blow past the CB it ends up being a play where Kap already decided to go short for the 1st down or Kap finds himself under pressure and can't make the throw. Also see the bad stuff that people hate, he is too small to fight through press coverage and since the NFL is letting DBs maul our WRs, I don't really see a point in keeping him around.

There was a play in the Rams game where Kyle just exploded past the CB and was in the open field but the CB just reached out and grabbed his jersey from behind and pulled him back in, without a flag of course. Doesn't really matter because it was the same play where Kap narrowly avoided a sack and then scrambled for the 1st down I believe, it was the play where that Rams guy broke his leg.

The other thing about him is I don't know if I agree with or like the way he's been used so far. I won't pretend to act like I know more than they do, but I'd like to see more emphasis on getting him the ball more quickly where he can use his vision and get to the 2nd level with a head full of steam.

With that said, in order to do that, Kaepernick would really have to improve his touch and ability to hit him in some short, tight spots, something Kaepernick has struggled with thus far no matter who the receiver is.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Both DEN and DAL have 274 passing yards (after sack yards). Romo is at 304 without factoring in sacks. Manning still at 274 whether sacks are factored in or not.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I really like Kyle as a 3rd or 4th WR. Not so much as a #2.

Is Ginn the #2 WR in Carolina? Or is he 3rd/4th?