• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: World Cup Begins

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
obasi with a wide open miss on a 3 on 1 counterattack ... if greece doesnt win this game up a man they should fly home immediately after this one and forget the final game

pretty wide open part of the game there.
a Greek wide open inthe 6 yard box, and then a 3 on 1 at the other end.
Greece takes a lead on a soft rebound.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, that looked like a MAF rebound, ewwwwww.

same kinda gaffe as Robert Green, goalie was almost sideways ... maybe if these goalies played some little league shortstop theyd be able to control these kinda shots

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, same goes for Fleury. He could probably take over at short for the pirates. No drop in talent, there:D

in honor of Nigeria

Last edited by a moderator:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i (my pool) was hoping for an even up red on the greece player there

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEA!!! Gyros and feta cheese should be half off all day!!!!!! Way to go spartans.....errr

grecians!!!!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I just don't like Ribery. he's ugly, and he dives, and even his name reminds me of Ribiero.

I am having a tough time rooting for this French side. and I don't like the coach

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO GOLAZZO

/the actual transcript of the goal pxp call

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
very close to offside. Serves French defender for assuming it was.
I always hate those offsides traps. fuck you for standing still - play the fucking game TO the whistles, not FOR the whistles.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very close to offside. Serves French defender for assuming it was.
I always hate those offsides traps. fuck you for standing still - play the fucking game TO the whistles, not FOR the whistles.

i agree....i HATE that. they all stop moving and wave their hands (same with penalties.) and half the time when they're "hurt" they roll around on the ground waiting for a whistle while play continues on. if you DONT get a whistle you DONT writhe on the ground. hard for me to cheer for either team on this game, but i think i dislike the french more (a certain zidane?) than the mexicans.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PENALTY!!! I LOVE THESE! this could be the END of the tourney for the frenchies. :)

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
penalty for Mexico

Blanco golazzo ... bye bye France ... my pool just got better

/i like blanco ... evrytime i see his name in print i hum guantanamera

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As they would say in Mexico :

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
hard for me to cheer for either team on this game, but i think i dislike the french more (a certain zidane?) than the mexicans.

I miss Zidane. Wish he was on this club still.
Malouda is about the only guy on the club that I really like - considering thierry henry seems to be a bench warmer for some reason.

Mex with the nail in the coffin on a PK. 2-0
I woulda called the Mexican dude for a dive, but I may be a tad biased.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss Zidane. Wish he was on this club still.
Malouda is about the only guy on the club that I really like - considering thierry henry seems to be a bench warmer for some reason.

Mex with the nail in the coffin on a PK. 2-0
I woulda called the Mexican dude for a dive, but I may be a tad biased.

yeah, but at least there was contact on that tackle, unlike most diving in soccer. i mean, it wasn't carcillo-esque or anything. ;)

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
as an irish person meself. FOCK YOU FRANCE!

as a 1/2 French person myself, :(

Oh well, as had been rightfully said, they didn't deserve to be here anyways.
And hopefully it will mean the end of Domenech as coach. hate that guy.
The commentator just called it - So much talent on the club, but never really played as a team.

at least I still have the Dutch squad, and their illegal short skirted pep squad.