• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: What beach do you go to?

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually the wife and I will go down to Island Beach State Park. We take the mini grill, horseshoes and bay poles and make it a all day/night trip.

Today we're going to Belmar Beach. It's probably the closest beach to my house and one that I have never been to. Strange, right?

So, where do you guys go to most often and why?

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Despite being a South Jersey guy, I go to Pt. Pleasant Beach most often. But we have spent time in Seaside, Atlantic City, and all the southern towns.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well..

Started out going to Belmar (packed), went over to Bradley (packed), shot down to Pt. Pleasant (packed)...finally went where we should have from the beginning...Island Beach State Park (perfect!) spent a few hours swimming with little Tox and the Mrs., ate a cheese steak hoagie with hot peppers and drove home.

Helluva good day! :)

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well..

Started out going to Belmar (packed), went over to Bradley (packed), shot down to Pt. Pleasant (packed)...finally went where we should have from the beginning...Island Beach State Park (perfect!) spent a few hours swimming with little Tox and the Mrs., ate a cheese steak hoagie with hot peppers and drove home.

Helluva good day! :)

ang16.gif

SantaMonicaFlyer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Santa Monica Beach - or sometimes I head up to the 'Bu - Malibu. Nothing but beautiful - albeit...enhanced - women. :)

Crunch88

REFS u Suck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yea i kinda live in the area u speak offff...try ocean Grove next time not too many punks and its usually quiet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Grew up going to Beach Haven. Now go to Ocean City, NJ.

And then there's the off trip once or twice a year to the nude beach in Sandy Hook. Hey now! :eek: