• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Video Game Geek Out

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far what I see doesn't seem like its anything that makes it unplayable. Worst I've seen is some freeze ups where you reset the game. You can load your latest save and its fine. Doesn't seem frequent but it happens. Official launch isn't until Friday so I won't be surprised if they don't have a patch ready to go within a week or two.

The more common complaint I see is some of the stealth missions are bullshitty where you fail the mission if you're spotted and its really hard to not get spotted. They might tweak that thru patches as well making the guards' awareness lower, etc.
can you imagine tho charged almost 40% to get it early release and you become live QA lol

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far what I see doesn't seem like its anything that makes it unplayable. Worst I've seen is some freeze ups where you reset the game. You can load your latest save and its fine. Doesn't seem frequent but it happens. Official launch isn't until Friday so I won't be surprised if they don't have a patch ready to go within a week or two.

The more common complaint I see is some of the stealth missions are bullshitty where you fail the mission if you're spotted and its really hard to not get spotted. They might tweak that thru patches as well making the guards' awareness lower, etc.

Update: Seeing some stuff today that there IS a couple game breakers out there. Seems mostly on PS5. They've already released a patch but players have to abandon their saves and start over. So yeah. Don't pay money to be a defacto beta tester.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EA made a game from AI where you can create your own game. this is something

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think today I'm gonna focus on starting and beating the last 2 Mario side scrollers on Switch.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think today I'm gonna focus on starting and beating the last 2 Mario side scrollers on Switch.
My wife and I do a rotation of Super Mario/Luigi Deluxe, Wonder and Mario Maker 2 every once in awhile when we have time. Love 2D Mario.

She’s not very good at other types of games. :heh:

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife and I do a rotation of Super Mario/Luigi Deluxe, Wonder and Mario Maker 2 every once in awhile when we have time. Love 2D Mario.

She’s not very good at other types of games. :heh:

I forgot where I last stopped on Wonder and didn't have much more to go lol. So Wonder is now completed.