• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Vancouver People

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Neighbours have gotten better but Ive seen people that don't live there in their home a few times in the last few weeks. I have seen them in their garage as well. with no masks. I have seen many kids on streets with their friends with no masks. High School Age. My wife and I have only seen those that we are allowed to see which was this new bubble of 10 outside and those 3 (husband, wife and daughter) are the same ones we saw when it was our close 6. I have seen 3 others when we were allowed the bubble of 6... that is all I have seen in over a year outside my work for social encounters. Much like many of you....

I am tired and depressed. Much like many of you...

I wont stop doing what I am doing... Much like many of you... and I thank you all that are trying...

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have two dumb fuck nephews who took their girlfriends to Tofino last weekend. Even though Tofino has pleaded with folks to not go there, and even though Dr Bonnie says stay home.

One lives in Vancouver, the other lives in Victoria. And they met up with the Vancouver nephew's sister (who is dumber than compost).

So 2 from Vancouver, plus their "friends" and my nephew from Victoria and his "friend" all went to a place that told them to stay away.

No rules for them. One of them tried to get into my Dad's facility to see him too and got turned away but got pissy about it.
Well that's the thing - they spout a bunch of rules but do nothing to enforce them. Why are they allowing hotels to take non-essential travelers?

It's like the most limp "no, please, don't do this" you can hear from someone. Nobody's given a shit since the first month, it's been entirely about keeping some money flowing since.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's the thing - they spout a bunch of rules but do nothing to enforce them. Why are they allowing hotels to take non-essential travelers?

It's like the most limp "no, please, don't do this" you can hear from someone. Nobody's given a shit since the first month, it's been entirely about keeping some money flowing since.

No teeth to anything.

Please don't doesn't carry much weight.

I was pissed at my brother who invited them all in for a visit.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part of the new Donnie and Dhali show on CHEK is Ryan Henderson cracking up off camera lol

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having that twat as your business partner/co-owner of your pizza place is, at this stage, probably akin to the chowdery (miss that place :( ) having randos come in to their place and take a picture of a rat they put in their clam chowdah bowl ... good luck !

57B609ED-A4CF-45FD-8075-3D75BBC26481.jpeg

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part of the new Donnie and Dhali show on CHEK is Ryan Henderson cracking up off camera lol

Haven't even checked it out. Time sucks for me and I really don't watch sports news shows anymore, let alone talk shows.

Listening on the radio as I commuted? Sure. But I always missed them as Donnie and Moj were mid day fare (I wasn't on the road then) and going home was the insufferable Sekeres.

I used to be a daily caller to the old David Pratt Sports Machine back in the early 90's. Made a point of it, all the way from Powell River. But that ship has sailed for me.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to mcletch ... and good solid takes in here about the industry he formerly worked in

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horgan said in an interview with On The Island it's "absolutely outrageous" that some people are travelling to Vancouver Island for vacations. "But what do we do? Arrest them?"

The premier acknowledged the province could restrict ferry travel, and has done so in the past, but he said it was "not necessarily to good effect … I appreciate we want to be like New Zealand, but we can't be."

rpEkirYh.jpg

Last edited:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a reason this happens with impunity? I get money but we’ve stopped doing a lot of things despite money and most of that happened decades ago.

It’s just so sad.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a reason this happens with impunity? I get money but we’ve stopped doing a lot of things despite money and most of that happened decades ago.

It’s just so sad.

Numerous small trees perform the same function. Take a swing through Cathedral Grove in a windstorm and tell me if decadent old growth should be harvested or left? Nice to look at for sure but....