• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking COOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanted a Coke this evening, stopped by a Wendy's, and ordered only a large Coke.

The guy goes "That's it?!? Man, come on around, I'm not even gonna charge you for that. For real."

Hahaha. It's funny how the smallest things can just make your day. :)
I wanted coke last night, but my dealer wasn't so generous. :noidea:

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanted a Coke this evening, stopped by a Wendy's, and ordered only a large Coke.

The guy goes "That's it?!? Man, come on around, I'm not even gonna charge you for that. For real."

Hahaha. It's funny how the smallest things can just make your day. :)

That's good stuff. Soda is far and away the biggest moneymaker for fast food joints. Costs next to nothing so basically anything they charge you is straight profit.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty minimal margin for error.

A bunch of kids went tobogganing down a bobsled track in Calgary last month.
Two of them didn't make it home.

Just make sure the concrete and steel "gate" seperating the luge track from the toboganning track is open

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember when my brother and I thought our hamster "Elvi" would enjoy trampolining on our blanket. (Forgive us for we were very young.) So we placed her in the middle of the blanket, grabbed two corners each, and pulled the thing taut on the count of three.

My brother and I learned a little bit about physics that day, and Elvi learned a lot about ceiling fans.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when my brother and I thought our hamster "Elvi" would enjoy trampolining on our blanket. (Forgive us for we were very young.) So we placed her in the middle of the blanket, grabbed two corners each, and pulled the thing taut on the count of three.

My brother and I learned a little bit about physics that day, and Elvi learned a lot about ceiling fans.
Did Elvi not survive its learning experience?
My hamster Daisy (Dukes Of Hazzard era, man that hamster had a great ass) learned about kids growing up and not paying as close attention to animals they kind of grew out of. Daisy was found dead underneath her empty water bottle looking up at it.
30+ years later when I think of that (like now) I still feel horrible about it.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm going to Hell for laughing at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.