• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantomphan

Beta Tester
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2KxJWaq.gif

"That's ridiculous! I love my people. Pull!" - Mel Brooks as King Louis

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- language NSFW.

Why Auntie Fee is not the next big Food network star is mind blowing.

Last edited by a moderator:

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parkinson's Drug Gives Woman 'Unwelcome' Orgasms

Apparently not everyone wants to have multiple orgasms a day. While the typical side effects of the Parkinson's drug rasagiline are flulike symptoms, depression, stomach problems, and joint pain, for one woman the side effect was spontaneous orgasms that began to disrupt her days—typically three to five of them a day, reports LiveScience. After giving the drug a second chance but suffering the same results, the woman stopped taking the drug, researchers write in a case report to be published in the journal Parkinsonism and Related Disorders.

Other drugs have also been known to induce orgasm, according to LiveScience, and there is one instance of a man experiencing spontaneous ejaculation after taking this particular drug, but the woman, 42, who was being treated in Turkey is the first to report regular unstimulated orgasms while taking rasagiline.

"Unwanted"
inconceivable2.png

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friendliest/unfriendliest cities in the U.S. are ... - CNN.com

How does Philly not make the top 10 unfriendliest towns?? C'mon Philadelphians - you're not trying hard enough! :L

Savannah and Charleston? Yes, friendly. Unless you speak in anything other than a southern drawl. Then they are still friendly, but they secretly despise you. Been to both places. Charleston is absolutely beautiful though.

Not surprised on Telluride or Nawlins. Drunk and high people are VERY friendly. See also; Nashville and Key West.

Phantomphan

Beta Tester
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Savannah and Charleston? Yes, friendly. Unless you speak in anything other than a southern drawl. Then they are still friendly, but they secretly despise you. Been to both places. Charleston is absolutely beautiful though.

Not surprised on Telluride or Nawlins. Drunk and high people are VERY friendly. See also; Nashville and Key West.

I'll probably get slammed for this, but I've noticed that in the south and midwest, some people (not all) are friendly to outsiders because they are trying to maintain a reputation more than anything else. That's probably nothing but a nit-picky distinction on my part, tho.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll probably get slammed for this, but I've noticed that in the south and midwest, some people (not all) are friendly to outsiders because they are trying to maintain a reputation more than anything else. That's probably nothing but a nit-picky distinction on my part, tho.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to slam you for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.