• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
m3FkBsT.gif

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An executive from Syfy was observed excitedly scribbling in a notebook and then rushing off to trademark the name "Monster Crocodile vs Little Jaws".

Tara Reid must be excited for a new movie role

the title is actually Monster Crocodile vs Jaws but a 4 ft sharks doesnt exactly sound menacing for a 18 ft croc. he did swallow it whole :hungry:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tara Reid must be excited for a new movie role

the title is actually Monster Crocodile vs Jaws but a 4 ft sharks doesnt exactly sound menacing for a 18 ft croc. he did swallow it whole :hungry:

To me the story is a drama, with Old Brutus losing his leg to a shark and learning how to live without it. Old Brutus really tries to move past his hatred of sharks but in the end he just cant do it.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An executive from Syfy was observed excitedly scribbling in a notebook and then rushing off to trademark the name "Monster Crocodile vs Little Jaws".

They already have a Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus.

So I guess this could be the prequel.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like WW brokered a peace deal between birds and bears.

Last edited by a moderator:

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just witnessed a road rage incident outside my office window.

Maintenance truck in the yard was honking its horn repeatedly. I look out to see the other party honking back at him. It was a goose, saying "Fuck you man, I have the right of way."

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parkinson's Drug Gives Woman 'Unwelcome' Orgasms

Apparently not everyone wants to have multiple orgasms a day. While the typical side effects of the Parkinson's drug rasagiline are flulike symptoms, depression, stomach problems, and joint pain, for one woman the side effect was spontaneous orgasms that began to disrupt her days—typically three to five of them a day, reports LiveScience. After giving the drug a second chance but suffering the same results, the woman stopped taking the drug, researchers write in a case report to be published in the journal Parkinsonism and Related Disorders.

Other drugs have also been known to induce orgasm, according to LiveScience, and there is one instance of a man experiencing spontaneous ejaculation after taking this particular drug, but the woman, 42, who was being treated in Turkey is the first to report regular unstimulated orgasms while taking rasagiline.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me the story is a drama, with Old Brutus losing his leg to a shark and learning how to live without it. Old Brutus really tries to move past his hatred of sharks but in the end he just cant do it.

It's good, but what if Old Brutus had an owner who tried to help him move past his hatred and the two naturally bonded over the years. Then, when Old Brutus can't overcome his "hunger" for shark blood, he has to take him out to the shed and put him out of his misery.

Also, Transformers.

Status
Not open for further replies.