• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOURE-NOT-HELPING.gif

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically....the blue is birth and red dot is death and the line is the migration that connects the two.

How Cultures Move Across Continents : Goats and Soda : NPR

And sorry I saw this article... :suds:

There was a similar one showing cross continental fiber optic cable growth, so I was like "Oh, I know this one".

Completely missed the dates in the corner.

Ladies, Ladies, please... the line forms to the left. Let's be orderly about it. You will all get your chance. I know that there are not many opportunities to find a hunk like that who makes "shocker" jokes, is on Price is Right AND has a tattoo of a leprechaun. But now that he has been found, you MUST show restraint.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i went to the price is right travelling show when it was in town a couple weeks back and a 40 something jovial big haired big breasted tank of a gal from Surrey had a shirt that read "Hole in one" and an arrow pointing downwards and on the back it said "or two" ... again with the arrow pointed down

she was lovely :bolt:

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i went to the price is right travelling show when it was in town a couple weeks back and a 40 something jovial big haired big breasted tank of a gal from Surrey had a shirt that read "Hole in one" and an arrow pointing downwards and on the back it said "or two" ... again with the arrow pointed down

she was lovely :bolt:

I read that to the tune of "Purple People Eater".

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't "Draft" big vehicles with good brakes.

I've seen this happen a few times. Usually it's a minivan the guy eats the back of when a soccer mom looks up from her phone and sees a face in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.