• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see replaceable batteries. You pull up to a station, they unlock your dead battery, slide it out and slide in a charged battery and off you go. The station then charges your old battery. Then you don't have to wait go on your way.

Last edited by a moderator:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey just in case anyone is ever travelling through Venice and wants to get away from all that modern day shit and stay in 3rd world Italy ... stay here ... my cousins turned their mom and dads old barn into a B&B ... you might have to share a roofless stall with a pig but what do you want ... 3rd world problems, amiright?

Booking.com: Agriturismo Colombera, Quarto d?Altino, Italy - 77 Guest reviews. Book your hotel now!

dont say whats in your head matty done say whats in your head matty dont say whats in your head matty

um ok Ill um pass it on

</nice work matty >

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont say whats in your head matty done say whats in your head matty dont say whats in your head matty

um ok Ill um pass it on

</nice work matty >

no mattola ... you dont have to sleep with my cousin :L

/ shes a bit chunky ... but very jolly :noidea:

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3asasVV.png

Okay, I laughed.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh the memories

[ame="[MEDIA=twitter]489480724127698944[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

I've hopelessly searched for this video for years. Then, while doing a random search for Conan O'Brien videos, it appeared: Norm Macdonald's monologue from the 1998 ESPYs.

The video on YouTube was inconspicuously titled "Norm Macdonald @ sports awards 1998", probably for fear of it getting yanked by The Norby Patrol. But now it's here. It's mine. Forever and ever. I remember watching this as it happened, shocked at how much ESPN was letting him get away with. I don't think the full monologue ever ran on any of the re-broadcasts. You can see why.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The third of eight new Weird Al videos has been released.

[YOUTUBE]w-0TEJMJOhk[/YOUTUBE]

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The third of eight new Weird Al videos has been released.

[YOUTUBE]w-0TEJMJOhk[/YOUTUBE]

I admit upon clicking on it that I've grown a little tired of Weird Al, but that was REALLY good.

Weird Al also recently did an Epic Rap Battle that Darkstone will probably appreciate (and it also has a cameo from Charlie 2na for any Jurassic 5 fans out there).

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit upon clicking on it that I've grown a little tired of Weird Al, but that was REALLY good.

Weird Al also recently did an Epic Rap Battle that Darkstone will probably appreciate (and it also has a cameo from Charlie 2na for any Jurassic 5 fans out there).

That's one of my favorites, of course. :thumb:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still so great, the best part was the Heisman trophy crack

oh the memories

I've hopelessly searched for this video for years. Then, while doing a random search for Conan O'Brien videos, it appeared: Norm Macdonald's monologue from the 1998 ESPYs.

The video on YouTube was inconspicuously titled "Norm Macdonald @ sports awards 1998", probably for fear of it getting yanked by The Norby Patrol. But now it's here. It's mine. Forever and ever. I remember watching this as it happened, shocked at how much ESPN was letting him get away with. I don't think the full monologue ever ran on any of the re-broadcasts. You can see why.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ga85Hnj.jpg

He's pining for the fjords

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright folks, it's time for another installment of "Uncle 43's things that will help you keep your job".

Today's installment is about bluetooth speakers. They are a wonderful tool because we all keep a lot of music on our phones now, and leaving a set of speakers at work is cheap and easy. And as long as they are kept at a reasonable volume at your desk, you should be fine.

But, and this is very important, when you leave your desk you need to make sure to either unpair your phone with them or power them off.

This is exceptionally crucial when you are in the bathroom nearest your desk watching sexytime movies.

So remember guys (and gals - I don't judge) no one wants to find out what twisted shit you are into through a powered on and paired set of speakers on your desk while you rub one out in the bathroom.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright folks, it's time for another installment of "Uncle 43's things that will help you keep your job".

Today's installment is about bluetooth speakers. They are a wonderful tool because we all keep a lot of music on our phones now, and leaving a set of speakers at work is cheap and easy. And as long as they are kept at a reasonable volume at your desk, you should be fine.

But, and this is very important, when you leave your desk you need to make sure to either unpair your phone with them or power them off.

This is exceptionally crucial when you are in the bathroom nearest your desk watching sexytime movies.

So remember guys (and gals - I don't judge) no one wants to find out what twisted shit you are into through a powered on and paired set of speakers on your desk while you rub one out in the bathroom.

Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you I gotta plead ignorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon, you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices and I tell you people do that all the time.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheesh. And Google is worried about racy images??? :eek:

/They only read the articles...

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tell me that didn't happen to someone at your work - lol!!

I have a tip that could precede this tip...

...don't fucking masturbate at work!

Status
Not open for further replies.