• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of ...

[YOUTUBE]6R6HDV7l-RY[/YOUTUBE]

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honky-Tonk-Flirts-41.jpg

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
854834656.gif

This appears funny until you realize LeBron is out for 2 weeks now with torn cartilage in his ear.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
854834656.gif

This appears funny until you realize LeBron is out for 2 weeks now with torn cartilage in his ear.

Bron Bron was looking to his right because he felt something coming out that ear

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our compliance group did an audit of the system that records all the information for all of the servers here. So they sent this giant spreadsheet listing each application and what fields were missing information in the master information list. But they did it in typical auditor fashion. They set the report to respond to "Field in compliance True/False".

So, if your information was correct in the system, that was "False"
And if your information was missing, that was "True"

So we got an email stating "Please reference the spreadsheet and address the fields with a negative response."

So I ignored it.

They got all angry and I got a nastygram from my bosses boss. I was told to go into it yesterday and make sure it was fixed. I was told to make sure there are no negative responses. So I deleted all of my information in the system and everything on the spreadsheet this morning was "True". True is a positive response, IMO.

This was nowhere near as amusing for them as I expected it to be.

So I fixed it today and responded with "All negative items have been corrected and while it is true that this was an easy process, we can all disagree that the instructions were not unclearly communicated. But the bottom line is I have not uncompleted the process and all of my information will be categorically not incorrect until the next audit may or may not find it either correct or true."

My boss is laughing her ass off, but her boss is a little angry.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our compliance group did an audit of the system that records all the information for all of the servers here. So they sent this giant spreadsheet listing each application and what fields were missing information in the master information list. But they did it in typical auditor fashion. They set the report to respond to "Field in compliance True/False".

So, if your information was correct in the system, that was "False"
And if your information was missing, that was "True"

So we got an email stating "Please reference the spreadsheet and address the fields with a negative response."

So I ignored it.

They got all angry and I got a nastygram from my bosses boss. I was told to go into it yesterday and make sure it was fixed. I was told to make sure there are no negative responses. So I deleted all of my information in the system and everything on the spreadsheet this morning was "True". True is a positive response, IMO.

This was nowhere near as amusing for them as I expected it to be.

So I fixed it today and responded with "All negative items have been corrected and while it is true that this was an easy process, we can all disagree that the instructions were not unclearly communicated. But the bottom line is I have not uncompleted the process and all of my information will be categorically not incorrect until the next audit may or may not find it either correct or true."

My boss is laughing her ass off, but her boss is a little angry.
Yes, but, did you attach the new cover sheet to the TPS report? Did you get that memo?

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter appreciating my humo(u)r...

She tells me this morning about a character on My Little Pony...that her name sounds like it contains the words "mean", "die", "pie"...with her usual sarcastic flair, she says, "of course, 'pie' is the most menacing of the three."

I respond, "Well, I'm not sure about the most menacing, but it definitely is the most meringuing."

She busts out laughing at my glorious pun. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ Obligatory "Not surprising that Clinton and Dubya were center of the plate and Obama way over on the left" post.

Status
Not open for further replies.