• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!! It took me a minute to get the joke but then I laughed really hard.

haha, thanks man! I put that in there because I completely spaced on the movie title (Office Space)... and that was the only thing that came to my mind at the time!

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got an email from a person named "Sir Roberts R" telling me that "Hackors" are trying "Hijack" my "brand", and I should promptly view a video'ed message at his "web presence".

/sounds legit

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dare you NOT to hum yakety sax as you watch this video

This Is The Most Poorly Organized Bike Race We've Ever Seen

I actually played yakity sax while watching it. Made it that much better. Wow - that's right in Crystal City, VA. Hope that woman is okay. But yeah, that is poorly done. Bad design and I don't know why they didn't move her sooner. I mean she's moving her neck all around anyway.

That one biker almost made it over her, he might have had the worst injury. Sucks. The police seemed to have no idea what to do and yelling stay right doesn't work too well with 80 bikers in a pack.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got an email from a person named "Sir Roberts R" telling me that "Hackors" are trying "Hijack" my "brand", and I should promptly view a video'ed message at his "web presence".

/sounds legit

If there is free candy I'm in! FWD please! ;)

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sitting here working on my prospecting list and I hear this screaming in the front. OH GOD NO.... GOD NO... PLEASE STOP NO.... and its pretty freaky.... I look outside as the dogs are going nuts and the Kids voice is getting more high pitched and stressed out I look out the window

I see this poor kid running down the street his papers being blown everywhere it must have been his final homework for the school year he kept chasing it with his binder broken open screaming at it to stop. that poor poor kid lol

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sitting here working on my prospecting list and I hear this screaming in the front. OH GOD NO.... GOD NO... PLEASE STOP NO.... and its pretty freaky.... I look outside as the dogs are going nuts and the Kids voice is getting more high pitched and stressed out I look out the window

I see this poor kid running down the street his papers being blown everywhere it must have been his final homework for the school year he kept chasing it with his binder broken open screaming at it to stop. that poor poor kid lol

Last week a woman dropped a bunch of papers while leaving my office building - about a dozen of them. I was amazed when myself and about six different people all sprung into action to help her. It was fast, too. Like Wimbledon ball boy retrieval kind of fast. You usually see one or two people that help and others are like 'ah, they've got it.' But EVERYONE there jumped in and it wasn't really windy or anything either. It was a nice moment. Those little things make you feel good about people.

Tangent, but your story reminded me of that. Sucks for the kid. That could go on his permanent record!!

(Do they lie to kids about their permanent record in Canada, tou?)

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last week a woman dropped a bunch of papers while leaving my office building - about a dozen of them. I was amazed when myself and about six different people all sprung into action to help her. It was fast, too. Like Wimbledon ball boy retrieval kind of fast. You usually see one or two people that help and others are like 'ah, they've got it.' But EVERYONE there jumped in and it wasn't really windy or anything either. It was a nice moment. Those little things make you feel good about people.

Tangent, but your story reminded me of that. Sucks for the kid. That could go on his permanent record!!

(Do they lie to kids about their permanent record in Canada, tou?)

lol he got his papers in the end (forgot that part)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got about $3.60 in change here in my desk. Will that buy me an executive producer role? I'd love to tack that on my business card.

Oh you, you can be my wingman any time!

Last edited by a moderator:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh Val, what happened?

3p1a7b.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Val, what happened?

3p1a7b.jpg

he looks like he just ate the joker

holy fatman batman.... look Val I didnt think you wanted to play Batman anymore

Fat-Batman.jpg

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:thumb:

Plus, now you have an attorney aboard in case our plot is derative of some copyrighted work... which on further review I don't see as being even remotely possible. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.