• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The following was extracted from the TSN web site as they are pumping up the Rogers Cup ladies tennis tourney later this summer:

Attachments

• maria.jpg
    maria.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 58

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poster child for "poor impulse control".

OKX9rNS.jpg

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who just stands in the freeway? Get your damn car to the side of the road.

/Before anyone says anything stupid, it is obviously the drivers responsibility to make sure they don't run someone over but for fucks sake why give someone else the opportunity?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who just stands in the freeway? Get your damn car to the side of the road.

/Before anyone says anything stupid, it is obviously the drivers responsibility to make sure they don't run someone over but for fucks sake why give someone else the opportunity?

Everyone knows you should stay out of the space lanes of other transversing flypods.

I imagine that human person felt terrible impacting another lifeform with his motorized transport.

PS - I am totally not an alien that has taken over Eloco's account, just in case you thought that. Just a regular guy. Not an alien.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows you should stay out of the space lanes of other transversing flypods.

I imagine that human person felt terrible impacting another lifeform with his motorized transport.

PS - I am totally not an alien that has taken over Eloco's account, just in case you thought that. Just a regular guy. Not an alien.

STOP FLYING OVER BTM'S HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT YOU FUCKING ILLEGAL (UNDOCUMENTED) SPACE ALIEN

:alien:

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean, sucks for the guy that got hit, but what a bunch of assholes. Who the fuck puts their car in park in the middle of a highway and then stands in the middle of a highway? Even if your engine stalls you should have enough momentum to get to the shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.