• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will watch it by next week and report back. I do feel shame. does it help that I drank in the Big Lebowski bar in Edinburgh Scotland :D

FZpth15.png

A little (cool pic)... but the door guy should have been asking if people had seen it or not. Should be a requirement for entry.

Then again... no, the Dude wouldn't want it that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude."

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great email exchange lol

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol thanks BornHuskerRed. I have a showing to do in about 1 hour so Ill watch this afternoon :D

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's the realtor work going Matty?

surprisingly busy. I have 2 listings and 3 buyers. now getting those deals closed is another thing but the market is improving somewhat snail slow. Spring always seems to bring out peoples desire to uproot and upgrade so Im hoping for a quick sale on one place (the other wont sell at its price and the owner refuses to lower the amount he still thinks its 3 years ago)

I had a pretty nice property for a week then lost it as the guy took it off the market as he was incredibly overpriced and had no bites at all so its gone for now. its a funny industry some people are very welcome to dealing with you some just look at you like you're an idiot.

I have days where Im on the cliff and days where I love it. today is the latter. I have a showing today even though I know he doesnt want this one but I have to help this one be educated on what he doesnt want to show him the ones he wants to speed up this process :D

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see ya in a couple of hours

[YOUTUBE]4quR5Ky4-d0[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks, buddy! I am the only one in my office today (because of this terrible blizzard that's yielded 0" of snow so far in DC), so I wanted something to watch while I work. Cheers.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, buddy! I am the only one in my office today (because of this terrible blizzard that's yielded 0" of snow so far in DC), so I wanted something to watch while I work. Cheers.

OH MY GOD! PLEASE TELL ME THEY CLOSED SCHOOLS!

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Valerie thread made me think of this:

Heres a random story, that saddens me and amuses me in a strange way. My uncle was a nice guy but a bit crazy, one of the types that never moved out of his parents house. He was nice to me and my brother, but such a prick to his parents and my mother so it was hard for me to be around him. He started having abdominal pain which he self diagnosed as pancreatic cancer and began to let himself go barely eating at all.
My mother tried to convince him to take care of himself and that they can find out whats wrong with him and deal with it. One day out of the blue he thanked her for all she did for him and told her he was going to start taking better care of himself. She should have known something was up but my mother is very sweet and naive so she left feeling better. After she left he swallowed a whole bottle of pills, I cannot remember what kind. It took him about a day to die, the bulk of which was at a hospital were he just slowly drifted away only able to move his eyes.
The part that amuses me in a dark way, is that he diagnosed himself correctly. The autopsy showed he had a pretty massive tumor in his pancreas and another in his stomach

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My divorce went final today. Have a beer for me gents.

Congrats on your freedom, Slim. I'm sure it's hard, but on the bright side, you can find someone who appreciates you for you...

...Ooooor just bang some sluts for awhile. Ya know, either way.

Cheers to you, sir. I know you've had it tough. Here's to brighter days ahead.

(PS - good story, Comeds, though sad)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know most of you follow bob mckenzie/gord miller on twitter and i can't link it up at work, so hopefully someone can help me out, but i think its really cool that PM Harper and them are joking around on twitter.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on your freedom, Slim. I'm sure it's hard, but on the bright side, you can find someone who appreciates you for you...

...Ooooor just bang some sluts for awhile. Ya know, either way.

Cheers to you, sir. I know you've had it tough. Here's to brighter days ahead.

(PS - good story, Comeds, though sad)

This is what life is all about. When life hands you a lemon, make lemonade... then squirt it in the eyes of your ex.

When life knocks you down.... be sure to drag a scantily clad drunk chick with you.

When it rains on your parade... make sure that parade is full of chicks with white T-shirts.

Get back on that horse!!

This message was brought to you by the friends of rebound sluts foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.