• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why this picture made me think of this, but it did.

When I was in high school, I worked at a Meijer by our house. It's basically Wal Mart with a grocery department. Also, it's usually full of nice, clean Dutch people, and doesn't smell like a bus depot outside of a prison. I was the cart pushing bitch typically, but occasionally if they were short I would step in and bag groceries. Well one day I'm bagging and it's Saturday afternoon, busy as hell, all the registers were packed, the store was just slammed. My cashier was a college student, and we got along pretty good, making fun of people, etc. So I'm bagging groceries and this young father is in line with his daughter, she's sitting in the cart, probably no older than four.

Suddenly, out of the blue, someone got on the store intercom system and announced

"ATTENTION K-MART SHOPPERS (Yes, I know this happened at a Meijer, but the guy said K-Mart), THERE IS NOW A BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL IN AISLE NINE ON ALL DIAMOND STUDDED DILDOS, I REPEAT, A BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL IN AISLE NINE ON ALL DIAMOND STUDDED DILDOS".

I swear, I really wanted to keep a straight face and pretend like I didn't hear it, I tried to suppress laughter, I really did. But my face turned red, and I just fucking doubled over, I mean I just died. The cashier could hardly stand, I could barely breath, it just killed us both. After we had our juvenile laughing fits, we looked up, and the dad was not at all impressed. I figured Nick the cashier would just sort of smooth it over, apologize, whatever... but he handed the guy his receipt, looked right at him, pointed to his daughter, and said "Good thing she won't need to worry about that for a few more years, huh?"

I'm very lucky I did not shit my pants that day.

:pizza:

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russian military claim they shot it down - I don't think so, Putin.

AHA! But they have pictures:
1359609153_1.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russian military claim they shot it down - I don't think so, Putin.

I think what he means is that Putin shot some nasty glances at it and the meteor was so terrified it immediately crashed to Earth.

you laugh now... but this is how it starts in some country like russia that doesnt share true media and deny deny deny... we will hear of the first attacks by the next couple days..... they will be small stories at first, then we will hear of swarming "gang" attacks... then some bad stuff will leak out about people getting bit, then the youtube videos will start to spread, you know at first it will be half ass video being shot around a corner of some guy behind a fence you cant quite see, then boom a guy bit flies to the states, another to london and then it spreads...... and spreads.... and then its too late. Meet me at Costco people... we need to prepare.....

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you laugh now... but this is how it starts in some country like russia that doesnt share true media and deny deny deny... we will hear of the first attacks by the next couple days..... they will be small stories at first, then we will hear of swarming "gang" attacks... then some bad stuff will leak out about people getting bit, then the youtube videos will start to spread, you know at first it will be half ass video being shot around a corner of some guy behind a fence you cant quite see, then boom a guy bit flies to the states, another to london and then it spreads...... and spreads.... and then its too late. Meet me at Costco people... we need to prepare.....

You Canadians are always so unprepared.

Good patriotic Americans on the other hand have been prepping for this sort of thing for years.

/America, Fuck Yeah!

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully expect the Decepticons to be plotting as we speak...

Symbol_decept_reg.png

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully expect the Decepticons to be plotting as we speak...

Symbol_decept_reg.png

lol actually the very first video of the guy on the highway had the best shot of it. and it really did look like in the first Transformers lol...

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

96 pack of playtex tampons are $3.40 off til Feb 17 ... good deal for the ladies

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to stock pile. Great for nosebleeds gentlemen. (No really, we use these when we don't have noseplugs)

they are versatile, arent they?

if mattolas whole "zombie world starts here" theory is tru we will need those tampons to staunch the flow from gaping wounds

:noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.