• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: The Call To Courtney

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone hear on KNBR the telephone call that the Seattle Radio station made to the woman in Seattle telling her that they were the Seahawks ticket office and they were revoking her ticket purchase to the game on Sunday because they discovered she was a 49er fan? That was hilarious. That bitch went off on them!

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone hear on KNBR the telephone call that the Seattle Radio station made to the woman in Seattle telling her that they were the Seahawks ticket office and they were revoking her ticket purchase to the game on Sunday because they discovered she was a 49er fan? That was hilarious. That bitch went off on them!

No, but I would love to hear the interview if you can find it? That kind of shit is just Un-American. You know?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but I would love to hear the interview if you can find it? That kind of shit is just Un-American. You know?

Check out the thread "49er Fan Pranked" that Robotic Dreanms started. He has the link in the opening post. It is funny. People are posting in that thread, I started this one without seeing his.