• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: SOA, (spoilers)

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clay was shot. Nobody said he was dead. Also, notice that Opie is not in the previews for next week.

They killed Opies wife, ran off his new wife and kids and killed his Dad. He is gone. It sucks, I like him.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have to back and confirm, but I believe I heard something like "we need to find out who killed Clay" in the scenes from next week. There's a quick shot of him dead, body moved somewhere like Jax and Ope moved him to throw suspicions off of Ope.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have to back and confirm, but I believe I heard something like "we need to find out who killed Clay" in the scenes from next week. There's a quick shot of him dead, body moved somewhere like Jax and Ope moved him to throw suspicions off of Ope.

Yeah..I believe Clay is finally done and rightfully so. The last couple episodes of this season will be interesting. What will happen to Juice if anything?? Bobby is in the slammer with Juice..will he find out something there? How will the IRA/Cartel bust go down...and most importantly IF Clay is indeed dead what will happen to keep Jax in Charming going forward..He is VP now..if JAX leaves (and he can't) then the show is nothing..

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GD it. I was wrong. Looks like theyll let Jax end it afterall. Next episode could have a lot of shit go down. The Cartel, the IRA both getting set up, Jax being there when it happens... Clay getting his... Niner retaliation... Tara drifting deeper into weirdness, madness. Lots of stuff.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tara gonna die....

LaRoy is going to kill her in retaliation for his baby mamma getting killed by Tig. That keeps Jax in as the new leader and mad as hell.

I don't think the Juice, Bobby thing gets resolved this season.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think killing Tara is not SOA's style... It would be more like her being shot, then leaving us hanging all off-season about whether or not she's dead.

Like the kidnapped son deal.

I miss season 3.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think killing Tara is not SOA's style... It would be more like her being shot, then leaving us hanging all off-season about whether or not she's dead.

Like the kidnapped son deal.

I miss season 3.

it is your james Joyce leanings........

Yeah, you are right, she won't die....just get shot to hell

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is your james Joyce leanings........

Yeah, you are right, she won't die....just get shot to hell

I can't make up my mind what is gonna happen next week. Something BIG to end the season I am sure. Obviously something will happen to keep Jax (and Tara) there in Charming. He isn't going to leave. You guys may be onto something concerning Laroy and retaliation. Another idea that I would have is if the bust goes down next week, will the cartel think Tara snitched on them?? I think Juice will be found out next season, I wouldn't be surprised for Bobby to be the one that finds out somehow since they are in the slammer together. Maybe he will somehow see Juice talking to the DA. I will have to stay up late next Wednesday to see this one.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess they shocked us all by having NOTHING big happen.

I do like the CIA twist on the cartel and all... but they could've built that up a bit. They freaken spilled that before the title credits rolled. The RICO was done before you heard "Riding through this weeeeeerrrlddddd..." WTF? And weird DA dude gets no explanation at all? He just drops a bunch of sex toys in a public hearing and then exits series stage left?

Pretty let down by episode... and the season in general. I'm expecting more uneasiness next season. It's all going to be a war with the Niners and this referred-to-but-not-seen "biggest gangster in Oakland" guy whose daughter Tig killed. Tig just can't kill anybody right. I'm not sure how SOA makes it out alive. They're being forced to commit felonies so that they DON'T go to jail? For how long?

And how did Bobby get a guitar into SUPER lockup?