• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: SOA, (spoilers)

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that was uncomfortable. But, now that Juice is gone, I feel that it will get less uncomfortable. I really don't give as much of a shit what happens to the rest of them. I wonder if he left a tell-all note so that Miles can get his proper burial and they know about the sheriff being on them for the drugs.

I also think this turns the sheriff against the DA...

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that was uncomfortable. But, now that Juice is gone, I feel that it will get less uncomfortable. I really don't give as much of a shit what happens to the rest of them. I wonder if he left a tell-all note so that Miles can get his proper burial and they know about the sheriff being on them for the drugs.

I also think this turns the sheriff against the DA...

I'm not so sure about Juice... I guess we had the volume turned up pretty good last night because it sounded like the branch was breaking... I wouldn't be surprised either way.

Also, Hanging Self 101 - There's a reason why there's a bunch of knots in a noose. From the right height it should slam down and snap your neck, then suffocate you... at the very least it will create enough pressure to seriously constrict your airflow where you'll pass out in a couple of seconds instead letting you thrash around for a couple of minutes struggling.

Anyway... hopefully the vote knocks some sense into Clay. But I think it just makes shit worse. Now Bobby and Piney need to go, and Tara is one step from leaving town and showing Jax the letters... shit is hitting the fan soon.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we rename the title of this Topic... while I'm touched it mentions me specifically...

It's kinda weird that it mentions me specifically... still. Maybe OT: SOA, other bada$$ TV that you should be watching... bitch.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure about Juice... I guess we had the volume turned up pretty good last night because it sounded like the branch was breaking... I wouldn't be surprised either way.

Also, Hanging Self 101 - There's a reason why there's a bunch of knots in a noose. From the right height it should slam down and snap your neck, then suffocate you... at the very least it will create enough pressure to seriously constrict your airflow where you'll pass out in a couple of seconds instead letting you thrash around for a couple of minutes struggling.

Anyway... hopefully the vote knocks some sense into Clay. But I think it just makes shit worse. Now Bobby and Piney need to go, and Tara is one step from leaving town and showing Jax the letters... shit is hitting the fan soon.

Juice would fuck up and not be able to kill himself. You people run guns....put it in your mouth! Still, if he didn't he dies soon enough. He wasn't in any of the previews of next week.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juice would fuck up and not be able to kill himself. You people run guns....put it in your mouth! Still, if he didn't he dies soon enough. He wasn't in any of the previews of next week.

Better (topic name).

True about Juice and previews... but they're smarter than that. My guess is Juice falls, breaks his leg or something, Chips and Oh'p were on their way out to check on him, and then see he was trying to kill himself. They think it was his grief over killing one of their own, misunderstand what's going on.

He then gets put in the hospital, Sheriff sees what's happening and starts to doubt his allegiances. Maybe it gets squashed for a bit and Juice is free to recover, be removed from the OTHER drah-mah going on.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As far as Juice goes, we heard that "breaking" sound at the end of the episode too. Not sure if he will survive the attempt. My guess is that Sutter may try to milk that storyline a little bit longer. I didn't see him in any of the previews either, but if he did survive they won't show that. They have to get you back next week to find out for sure. I'm not sure how the vote will go, I think Clay will be stay in as prez. Jax will have Piney, Bobby, and Opey's vote for sure. I think Clay would get Happy, Shibs, and Tig. 3-3...IF Juice survives he would be the deciding IMO and I think that goes to Clay..after the emotional last episode..If Juice is gone maybe a tie vote..Either way things are certainly going to get fucked up from this point on...The DA is gonna get his at some point. I wouldn't be surprised if Juice is dead if the sheriff begins to turn on the DA...the "shit hitting the fan soon" is a good way to put it,

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Piney stopped and gave Ope a big wet kiss and a hug in the middle of episode i knew. Donesers. He's a stubborn, salty bastard, no way he just let's Ope off the hook just like that.

This is going to get worse. Clay's got to go. He's responsible for two original member deaths AND let's not forget that him and Tig killed Opes first wife. He's fucked over Ope pretty god damn bad.

In the "on the next SOA" previews it looks like Jax has the letters... Was wondering if Piney actually had a death-contingency plan or if that was horseshit.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, if this board votes to start muling posts for a cartel, I don't care what it pays, or how many funny lolcats vids they got...

my vote is no.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Piney stopped and gave Ope a big wet kiss and a hug in the middle of episode i knew. Donesers. He's a stubborn, salty bastard, no way he just let's Ope off the hook just like that.

This is going to get worse. Clay's got to go. He's responsible for two original member deaths AND let's not forget that him and Tig killed Opes first wife. He's fucked over Ope pretty god damn bad.

In the "on the next SOA" previews it looks like Jax has the letters... Was wondering if Piney actually had a death-contingency plan or if that was horseshit.

It will be interesting..hopefully I will get to see it..They probably didn't show it through providers but just found out last night that DirecTV is going to stop carrying FX and some of the other Fox Networks on Nov. 1..I am pretty fucking bummed and pissed off about it. The last 5 episodes of SOA are in some serious jeopardy...

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting..hopefully I will get to see it..They probably didn't show it through providers but just found out last night that DirecTV is going to stop carrying FX and some of the other Fox Networks on Nov. 1..I am pretty fucking bummed and pissed off about it. The last 5 episodes of SOA are in some serious jeopardy...

I doubt that will last more than a couple days.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great effin news, as 46 predicted DirecTV came through at the 12th hour and made a deal with Fox to continue carrying FX and the other networks, Needless to say I am breathing a sigh of relief..anyways onto the story.

This week was kind of slow, but as many of you said the shit is getting ready to TOTALLY hit the fan. I can't wait until next week, the preview showed that it is probably gonna be the episode of the season thus far. Until the preview showed it seemed to me that Clay might call "the speed dial" and shut down the hit since Tara was going out of town for awhile, but apparently not. I don't think Tara, or either of the kids will get killed next episode, but it wouldn't be surprising to see one of them get hurt. I think Jax will take down the hitman (hitmen??) and some of them may get away when they realize that it won't be as easy as popping a cap in an innocent/unarmed woman's ass and riding away. The big question will be will he know who these men have been sent by?? My guess is probably not, but he will suspect the other cartel who got away this past episode. Once Jemma catches wind, she will know what is going on. I think by the end of the season, she will be ready to off Clay herself. The Juice story will drag on further, not sure what to think of that. Will he off the DA eventually?? Or will he bring him the IRA?? We shall see..

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow..what an episode last night. The last 2 or 3 episodes are gonna be intense. I usually DVR and watch it today but stayed up last night to catch this one. Will probably do the same for the remainder of the season.

After Jemma's comments at the end, I think it is safe to say that Clay will be knocked off by the end of this season. IF it does happen I don't suspect it will be an easy way out. I am kinda torn on who would be the one to do it. I think Jax and/or Opie will get the nod. They may just take him out and the woods, make him dig a hole and beat the hell out him with baseball bats..Mob Style. I think Tara will be telling Jax about the letters soon, once he finds out about that, and who set up the hit, as well as Opie finding out about Piney it curtains..Clay better get on his bike and run like HELL..

As far as Juice and his situation. I think that will drag on until next season and will be the opening storyline to kick that season off. Next week's preview looked CRAZY! Can't wait..

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 4 continues to be extremely hard to watch...

I was uncomfortable with the ATF bitch always gumming up the works in previous seasons. Now? Ha! She's a mall cop compared to the trouble going on now. Good episode though... Tara's hand thing was a pretty good/bad twist. Explains how Jax remains with the club (for what, 1 more, two more seasons? Three? Didn't someone say it was a 7 season arc)? His confession to Opie might help to move him to take over the club now. Opie will be pushing him to stay now that he knows he was thinking of bailing. With Tara out of a job (perhaps?) Jax is the bread-winner again. Interesting development.

The only part of the episode I REALLY didn't like was the 9's shootout. They walk in looking to talk, dude gets SHOT IN THE HEAD... Then Alvarez just shoots one of the 9's... a couple of seasons ago it was a big deal when ANYONE was killed. Now foot soldiers are dying and no one cares (they could've at least shown some Mayans pull dudes body out of the bar). I thought that was... a bit much.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 4 continues to be extremely hard to watch...

I was uncomfortable with the ATF bitch always gumming up the works in previous seasons. Now? Ha! She's a mall cop compared to the trouble going on now. Good episode though... Tara's hand thing was a pretty good/bad twist. Explains how Jax remains with the club (for what, 1 more, two more seasons? Three? Didn't someone say it was a 7 season arc)? His confession to Opie might help to move him to take over the club now. Opie will be pushing him to stay now that he knows he was thinking of bailing. With Tara out of a job (perhaps?) Jax is the bread-winner again. Interesting development.

The only part of the episode I REALLY didn't like was the 9's shootout. They walk in looking to talk, dude gets SHOT IN THE HEAD... Then Alvarez just shoots one of the 9's... a couple of seasons ago it was a big deal when ANYONE was killed. Now foot soldiers are dying and no one cares (they could've at least shown some Mayans pull dudes body out of the bar). I thought that was... a bit much.

I agree it was a bit much, but there is definetely more "shock" value than in some of the previous seasons. When Juice blasted his "brother" in the face a few weeks ago, that last night, Clay beating the ever-living hell out of Jemma. While maybe going a little to far in places, I kind of like seeing things like that, that makes you say..OH FUCK! Did that just happen!!! I can't believe I just said I like seeing stuff like that...Am I disturbed??

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it was a bit much, but there is definetely more "shock" value than in some of the previous seasons. When Juice blasted his "brother" in the face a few weeks ago, that last night, Clay beating the ever-living hell out of Jemma. While maybe going a little to far in places, I kind of like seeing things like that, that makes you say..OH FUCK! Did that just happen!!! I can't believe I just said I like seeing stuff like that...Am I disturbed??

I didn't mean to say the violence was too much... Just the meh attitude in the room when two people were shot. It was like "gd it, now we need to clean that up" instead of "you just killed one of my brothers, get ready to reap the whirlwind".

I that it was a bit much of a stretch of character. It kinda fits since the cartel story line has made death muh more common place, but Alvarez would've lost his shit in season 1 or 2 if one of his "best" soldiers was shot.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a head's up -

There are 14 episodes this year, with next week being 90 minutes long. Kurt Sutter has this mapped out for a 7 year story arc. If that holds true, we still have 3 more seasons. God damn right!

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that I have figured it out. OPIE is going to die. it ties up some loose ends and leaves the battle between Clay and Jax into next season

I guess you missed this last episode?