• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jags

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lead us where Brother? Will we win a Super Bowl with Dak making $40 million plus? That's all I'm asking. I know he is good(show me where I said mediocre, ive been consistent at good). Cousins has been good. Same deal.
This is a QB driven league. I want to see the team win a Super Bowl. I simply don't believe you can win a Super Bowl in this league when you are paying your QB $40 million a year unless said QB is without question worth it. Mahomes is worth that. So is Allen, Burrow, Herbert, honestly, the kid we played today will be at some point. Brady and ARod before they got old. So where does that put Dak? Probably behind Hurts and Lamar Jackson too, but that's still around 9-10. Good solid player. My only point is, you win a Super Bowl with someone outside the top 5-6 BEFORE you start paying them, or you probably won't win one in their career. I live and die silver and blue so believe me, I hope I'm wrong
You just can't get over his salary. Are you paying him?? LOL

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No choice for now. But I am drafting a QB to develop. In two years, when he is about to come up again, unless he is wearing a ring, no Sir, I'm not. I would trade him for a couple of #1's to Carolina or whoever wants him and I would spend the money it takes to keep Lamb, Diggs and Parsons

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same hard question I can't get answered...Pollard, Shultz, Steele, Lamb, Parsons and Diggs. Pick 3 you are ready to part with in a couple of years when Dak comes due again and wants $50 million/year. I saw someone earlier mention Tyron would come off, that's a given. I'm not even bringing up 7-8 really strong players that will need to be bumped up to keep. Stick with those 6. Because if you do the math on what it would take to keep more than 3 of those with a $50 million QB, it ain't happening. I'm guessing Pollard and Shultz off the top. Next one gets tricky, because Tryon will be gone and Martin will be 2 years older. Not sure you want to lose Steele too. That leaves Lamb, Diggs and Parsons. Pick one.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listened to most of the first half on the radio and then was at a party for the rest of the game. I did start "watching" the play by play at the very end of the 4th Qtr. I haven't read anything on here yet and didn't watch the game when I got home but will this week. I have said 1,000 times on here how horrible I think our time management is and I'm sure it's something I highlight and focus on more than most and possibly to a fault. It is to me the one thing you need from your head coach when everyone else is starting to panic and worry and it has a direct correlation to winning and losing games.

But, since I wasn't watching, can someone explain to me why we threw the ball with a little over a minute left and almost at mid field? Maybe I'm missing something but that is football 101. Once I saw that I knew there was like a 90% chance there was going to be a last minute FG attempt.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a follow up, was the receiver wide open for an easy completion? If not why didn't Dak just take a sack or scramble. Time is your biggest asset in those situations and a HC that doesn't understand that just isn't smart enough to be a HC. I just feel like this same exact conversation or a head scratching decision to go for it on 4th down comes up over and over.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same hard question I can't get answered...Pollard, Shultz, Steele, Lamb, Parsons and Diggs. Pick 3 you are ready to part with in a couple of years when Dak comes due again and wants $50 million/year. I saw someone earlier mention Tyron would come off, that's a given. I'm not even bringing up 7-8 really strong players that will need to be bumped up to keep. Stick with those 6. Because if you do the math on what it would take to keep more than 3 of those with a $50 million QB, it ain't happening. I'm guessing Pollard and Shultz off the top. Next one gets tricky, because Tryon will be gone and Martin will be 2 years older. Not sure you want to lose Steele too. That leaves Lamb, Diggs and Parsons. Pick one.
Every QB will be overpaid, it's the nature of the beast. You have two choices. 1. Sign your Franchise QB to a cap breaking contract, or 2. Never resign as drafted QB.
I don't think any fan was ever happy with with his contract but it's done, stop crying about it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who you guys want?
Is Sean the answer? Better fire McCarthy quickly, the Cards may jump Dallas.
Come on Jerry....make it happen.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every QB will be overpaid, it's the nature of the beast. You have two choices. 1. Sign your Franchise QB to a cap breaking contract, or 2. Never resign as drafted QB.
I don't think any fan was ever happy with with his contract but it's done, stop crying about it.
Who's crying. I think its hard to win when you pay good players great player money. And there is a #3 scenario you did not list...if your QB is worth that money. Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, etc

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's crying. I think its hard to win when you pay good players great player money. And there is a #3 scenario you did not list...if your QB is worth that money. Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, etc
the reserves should be here soon enough to help you.

Looks like QB is trumping head coach 3-1 thus far. Hopefully Starone can level the playing field some

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
over reaction Monday...matches the shit being spewed on Dallas sports radio today.

Tell ya what's funny, The Dallas flagship radio station loves to listen in to the WHIP when Philly loses for their meltdowns. Nevermind the Dallas radio sports personalities sound like the philly ones they make fun of.

500 plus yards were given up yesterday...and the game was lost because of Dak, McCarthy and Moore.

Dallas Sports Media drives the DFW popular opinion and has for a very long time.

Last home game for the season coming up.

Happy Holidays!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
over reaction Monday...matches the shit being spewed on Dallas sports radio today.

Tell ya what's funny, The Dallas flagship radio station loves to listen in to the WHIP when Philly loses for their meltdowns. Nevermind the Dallas radio sports personalities sound like the philly ones they make fun of.

500 plus yards were given up yesterday...and the game was lost because of Dak, McCarthy and Moore.

Dallas Sports Media drives the DFW popular opinion and has for a very long time.

Last home game for the season coming up.

Happy Holidays!
I thought Dak played well except for the one pick. But that pick turned the game.
I will say on that pick, the play before, I almost threw the remote when we took an 8 yard sack on first down with a 10 point lead and both Zeke and TP running well. If it's not 2nd and 18 there, Dak probably doesn't try and do to much the next play

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LVE is having a great season
I don't see great at all.
He was very good against Houston. Reaction time remains an issue. The kid from LSU guessed the work gap and allowed a huge run up the middle yesterday. I still think he's a better inside backer from the limited time I've seen him play, and I'd really like to know the back story on Cox. I can't see a reason why he seldom dresses for games.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see great at all.
He was very good against Houston. Reaction time remains an issue. The kid from LSU guessed the work gap and allowed a huge run up the middle yesterday. I still think he's a better inside backer from the limited time I've seen him play, and I'd really like to know the back story on Cox. I can't see a reason why he seldom dresses for games.
Clark is going to be a great player IMO. I think LVE has played very well the last few weeks especially, but that's in part because Hankins was keeping him clean. Losing those two vs the run, having to start Joseph outside, and getting zero pass rush with four are the main reasons we gave up 40

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clark is going to be a great player IMO. I think LVE has played very well the last few weeks especially, but that's in part because Hankins was keeping him clean. Losing those two vs the run, having to start Joseph outside, and getting zero pass rush with four are the main reasons we gave up 40
Maybe they need to move Parsons back to LB and put bigger players at end against Eagles? Not helping that Armstrong banged up. It like pick your poison with Eagles. The opposition is using the Cowboys aggression against them lately. Teams are running more misdirection and screens to counter the aggression. At some point you got to adjust. Use a more normal 4-3 and try and keep Hurts in the pocket. Sadly Joseph looks terrible and Diggs can't cover everybody at once.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they need to move Parsons back to LB and put bigger players at end against Eagles? Not helping that Armstrong banged up. It like pick your poison with Eagles. The opposition is using the Cowboys aggression against them lately. Teams are running more misdirection and screens to counter the aggression. At some point you got to adjust. Use a more normal 4-3 and try and keep Hurts in the pocket. Sadly Joseph looks terrible and Diggs can't cover everybody at once.
The Sheffield kid they brought in has played a lot in the slot. I would like to see Bland moved outside

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lamb imo.

He's very good but he's not elite.