• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jags

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like whenever I say that very thing, its seen as being a Dak hater. I think the Cowboys totally boned up his negotiations, ended up costing themselves a lot of money per season. I just don't think you're going to win a Super Bowl with him unless you also have the best team around him. We had that team earlier in the season, but at this point, with all the injuries(which are always gonna happen), the defense is only a shell of what it was. I think anyone who watched that game would have to admit Lawrence is a better QB than Dak at this point
You're stepping it down, here and claiming we disagree. When you say he's mediocre I say you're wrong as I see him as good QB. Here you say he's good and we will disagree with you. I don't recall anyone saying Dak is perfect or great, just that he's good enough to lead this team.

Problem with this team just like in the years past, for everything thing good there's equal patrs warts.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cant just point a finger at Dak. Where was the defense in the 2nd half? Lot of injuries on defense. If Cowboys clinch a playoff berth they may as well rest some players. Maybe they do need a player like OBJ to take pressure off Lamb.

I still cant give Dak a pass. Those picks were terrible. It like watching the Romo years all over again
Well the D is also Dak's fault. Also it's Dak's fault the ball went through Browns hands

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we keep on doing what we've always done, we will keep on getting what we've always got. Jerry Jones must let go and hire a GM that knows more about Football than the Jones.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More of the past 2 weeks, gentlemen. They didn’t escape this week. Discipline and execution… plenty of failures in both on both sides of the ball.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More of the past 2 weeks, gentlemen. They didn’t escape this week. Discipline and execution… plenty of failures in both on both sides of the ball.
well sure but if we had a 1st round draft pick QB and a better head coach, this team, the one with low expectations would win it all this year.

It was a group effort, but that isn't the proper narrative, Dak is a fuck up and the coach does not know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Bottom line...this defense rolls with pressure... getting home. The corners were never a strength, however adjustments are needed to win another game. #1 is a liability, if the coach can't see that, then Quinn had a bad game as well.

We should think about playing Rush. Dak is a mistake waiting to happen now that he doesn't want to hold the ball. Remember that complaint?

ONWARD TO TAMPA. I just know, this team should never be ahead by 14 plus points before the 4th qtr...They always start to smell themselves. That's on McCarthy too.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well sure but if we had a 1st round draft pick QB and a better head coach, this team, the one with low expectations would win it all this year.

It was a group effort, but that isn't the proper narrative, Dak is a fuck up and the coach does not know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Bottom line...this defense rolls with pressure... getting home. The corners were never a strength, however adjustments are needed to win another game. #1 is a liability, if the coach can't see that, then Quinn had a bad game as well.

We should think about playing Rush. Dak is a mistake waiting to happen now that he doesn't want to hold the ball. Remember that complaint?

ONWARD TO TAMPA. I just know, this team should never be ahead by 14 plus points before the 4th qtr...They always start to smell themselves. That's on McCarthy too.
Yeah. #1 is not an answer to much of anything is he?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem with this team just like in the years past, for everything thing good there's equal patrs warts.
THIS

and I'd add, the media oversells the product while Cowboy fans eat it up. Then the players & coaches start to think they are special.

BUT...it's easier for fans to blame the 40M QB and fatty head coach.

Expectations change weekly.
Christmas Eve is the last home game.]

Happy Holidays!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're stepping it down, here and claiming we disagree. When you say he's mediocre I say you're wrong as I see him as good QB. Here you say he's good and we will disagree with you. I don't recall anyone saying Dak is perfect or great, just that he's good enough to lead this team.

Lead us where Brother? Will we win a Super Bowl with Dak making $40 million plus? That's all I'm asking. I know he is good(show me where I said mediocre, ive been consistent at good). Cousins has been good. Same deal.
This is a QB driven league. I want to see the team win a Super Bowl. I simply don't believe you can win a Super Bowl in this league when you are paying your QB $40 million a year unless said QB is without question worth it. Mahomes is worth that. So is Allen, Burrow, Herbert, honestly, the kid we played today will be at some point. Brady and ARod before they got old. So where does that put Dak? Probably behind Hurts and Lamar Jackson too, but that's still around 9-10. Good solid player. My only point is, you win a Super Bowl with someone outside the top 5-6 BEFORE you start paying them, or you probably won't win one in their career. I live and die silver and blue so believe me, I hope I'm wrong

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lead us where Brother? Will we win a Super Bowl with Dak making $40 million plus? That's all I'm asking. I know he is good(show me where I said mediocre, ive been consistent at good). Cousins has been good. Same deal.
This is a QB driven league. I want to see the team win a Super Bowl. I simply don't believe you can win a Super Bowl in this league when you are paying your QB $40 million a year unless said QB is without question worth it. Mahomes is worth that. So is Allen, Burrow, Herbert, honestly, the kid we played today will be at some point. Brady and ARod before they got old. So where does that put Dak? Probably behind Hurts and Lamar Jackson too, but that's still around 9-10. Good solid player. My only point is, you win a Super Bowl with someone outside the top 5-6 BEFORE you start paying them, or you probably won't win one in their career. I live and die silver and blue so believe me, I hope I'm wrong

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the D is also Dak's fault. Also it's Dak's fault the ball went through Browns hands
No, but the pick right after the Jax TD deep in our end was 100% Dak. And that turned the game. The decision to throw the deep ball instead of throwing the ball underneath and letting the clock run, who threw that one? Because without that timeout, the game is over. Todays game wasn't on Dak alone, situational game management and the run defense and Joseph were all at fault

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've saw the enemy long ago, and it remains us.

The worst fan base ORDER REMAINS:

PHILLY
DALLAS
WASHINGTON

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all remain football smart after the fact
So...no need to be critical of the whatsoever. Dak was awesome, play calling made perfect sense. Happy with the big victory over the Texans and the great effort against the Jags. Hitting all cylinders for the Eagles. Dak for MVP

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS

and I'd add, the media oversells the product while Cowboy fans eat it up. Then the players & coaches start to think they are special.

BUT...it's easier for fans to blame the 40M QB and fatty head coach.

Expectations change weekly.
Christmas Eve is the last home game.]

Happy Holidays!
Long time fans like us know better. I come into seasons with no expectations and just hope to see many wins. Nothing surprises me about this franchise. As usuall, the defense is leaking oil. Seen this too many times over the years along with critical late game INTs. No matter what, I will still be a fan.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...no need to be critical of the whatsoever. Dak was awesome, play calling made perfect sense. Happy with the big victory over the Texans and the great effort against the Jags. Hitting all cylinders for the Eagles. Dak for MVP
Well...DT Luna is 100% with you on every post. You have that going for you.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long time fans like us know better. I come into seasons with no expectations and just hope to see many wins. Nothing surprises me about this franchise. As usuall, the defense is leaking oil. Seen this too many times over the years along with critical late game INTs. No matter what, I will still be a fan.
Good post.
Like you, I have zero expectations other than seeing which sword does this team fall on

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we keep on doing what we've always done, we will keep on getting what we've always got. Jerry Jones must let go and hire a GM that knows more about Football than the Jones.
You will have to excuse my lack of patience for the old school loopla ranger fan's sports opinions. The boys club killed that board and what's left?

Just the boys.

Way different here, thought you'd of figured that out by now.
Pull up your big boy pants, different opinions are common

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but the pick right after the Jax TD deep in our end was 100% Dak. And that turned the game. The decision to throw the deep ball instead of throwing the ball underneath and letting the clock run, who threw that one? Because without that timeout, the game is over. Todays game wasn't on Dak alone, situational game management and the run defense and Joseph were all at fault
Joseph also plays dumb. Got burnt and then grabbed the facemask