• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jags

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who you guys want?
Is Sean the answer? Better fire McCarthy quickly, the Cards may jump Dallas.
Come on Jerry....make it happen.
Sean is not coming to Dallas.
Forgot where I read it. (A couple places actually)
He had a list of a few teams he would come out of retirement for. The Cowboys werent on that list.
People need to let go of that one.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news…

I had a similar issue.
A Chiropractor fixed this issue for me.
I thought it was a neck thing (well I guess still kinda was) I couldnt use my shoulder/arm in certain angles anymore. Felt the pain in my neck.
Therapy with a Chiropractor & I felt so much better. Honestly cant even explain to you the difference in feeling when I was done.

Hopefully all he needs is some physical therapy & adjustments.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean is not coming to Dallas.
Forgot where I read it. (A couple places actually)
He had a list of a few teams he would come out of retirement for. The Cowboys werent on that list.
People need to let go of that one.
McCarthy has earned the right to keep his job. If Kellen leaves, he should take over calling plays. It was his biggest strength in GB. Clock management was his weakness but he still struggles with it now, so might as well do what you do best. I always thought he was a great play caller

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a similar issue.
A Chiropractor fixed this issue for me.
I thought it was a neck thing (well I guess still kinda was) I couldnt use my shoulder/arm in certain angles anymore. Felt the pain in my neck.
Therapy with a Chiropractor & I felt so much better. Honestly cant even explain to you the difference in feeling when I was done.

Hopefully all he needs is some physical therapy & adjustments.
I had pain shooting down my left arm in 2019 from laying on it wrong. Spent a couple of months of physical therapy clearing a pinched nerve in my neck. Man… until you’ve lived that (as you & I have) it’s just really hard to describe. Chiropractors and physical therapists are miracle workers and how they know exactly what needs to be addressed is fascinating to me.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarthy has earned the right to keep his job. If Kellen leaves, he should take over calling plays. It was his biggest strength in GB. Clock management was his weakness but he still struggles with it now, so might as well do what you do best. I always thought he was a great play caller
I have my complaints about McCarthy but I am not calling for his job. I am fine with him as HC.
Have to admit when Kellen Moore came in I was a fan a few years ago. That has changed. I cant wait to move to a new OC. Problem is. Once we fix that we will lose our DC. We just cant put it all together at the same time it seems.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Jerry spoken yet about the game? I have looked but unable to find anything.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have my complaints about McCarthy but I am not calling for his job. I am fine with him as HC.
Have to admit when Kellen Moore came in I was a fan a few years ago. That has changed. I cant wait to move to a new OC. Problem is. Once we fix that we will lose our DC. We just cant put it all together at the same time it seems.
Losing DQ is going to be tough for this defense. The players love him. Micah has talked openly about resigning wherever DQ is. All the players have been drafted specifically for his style. I think promoting Joe Whitt Jr or George Edwards would be a wise choice, provided they don't take a job as DC under Quinn

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still haven't watched it. Not sure I will at this point. Too bad. Was hoping the kid would take the opportunity and run with it.
You could have taken Joseph deep with a double move....

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could have taken Joseph deep with a double move....
Really disappointed in Joseph he looked like he had all the talent to be a good CB. I wonder if it is the ability or the inability to be coached. We had a kid Derek Ross way back all the ability in the world but he Got cut by Parcells. Parcells called him a street player I’m assuming that means free lance ?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really disappointed in Joseph he looked like he had all the talent to be a good CB. I wonder if it is the ability or the inability to be coached. We had a kid Derek Ross way back all the ability in the world but he Got cut by Parcells. Parcells called him a street player I’m assuming that means free lance ?
The kid doesn't care enough about football, never has, back to his college days in Florida and Kentucky. Would just as soon be a rapper. No matter your talent level, the NFL requires total commitment. I think he 8d back to the bench this week

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still haven't watched it. Not sure I will at this point. Too bad. Was hoping the kid would take the opportunity and run with it.

He bites on a double move and gets torched pretty bad. He gave up another TD after that. Must have done a few more things wrong as well.