• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: SOA, (spoilers)

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the people on my facebook are a few episodes behind.

From your last post:

Open war with the cartel would not even be close to realistic either because the Sons are tough, but we are talking about a fucking cartel here. It would be a slaughter.

Juice is dead...(Chibbs is already on to him, and now he has not only been spying on the club but killed a member and was praised for it)

Piney is dead...and so goes the last connection to John

Bobby may be dead too....

I also think that something happens to either Tara or Gemma...

Remember, they are about to get in bed with the Asians as well, over the land deal....

Ugh, this season is becoming very hard to watch in any for of comfort.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the people on my facebook are a few episodes behind.

From your last post:

Open war with the cartel would not even be close to realistic either because the Sons are tough, but we are talking about a fucking cartel here. It would be a slaughter.

Juice is dead...(Chibbs is already on to him, and now he has not only been spying on the club but killed a member and was praised for it)

Piney is dead...and so goes the last connection to John

Bobby may be dead too....

I also think that something happens to either Tara or Gemma...

Remember, they are about to get in bed with the Asians as well, over the land deal....

Ugh, this season is becoming very hard to watch in any for of comfort.

AHH fellow SOA fans...what do you know about the spoilers??^^^^Are we just speculating here???

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are just speculation, spoilers meaning that enter this thread only if up to date, ha ha....

I see..my take

Juice's ass is SOOOO done when it all comes out, maybe won't be this season, but it will be found out when they see he is talking with the sheriff.

I agree, there won't be a war with the Cartel, they would annihilate the club.

It would not surprise me to see Piney taken out, I don't think that Jemma or Tara would be seriously hurt but something is def. gonna happen with Tara. Clay is a shiesty bastard.Eventually either Jax or Jemma is gonna take his ass out..not yet though :rip:

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clay is done at the end of this season... book it. They've been harping on his hands all along and now his cartel, Kara, JT stuff is going to bury him.

Juice... oh Juice. So you're part black? Why is that such hard leverage? You're also Puerto Rican... what's the deal with no black members? They deal with the nines and the Grim Bastards all the time... but going informant, killing a member... death sentence.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clay is done at the end of this season... book it. They've been harping on his hands all along and now his cartel, Kara, JT stuff is going to bury him.

Juice... oh Juice. So you're part black? Why is that such hard leverage? You're also Puerto Rican... what's the deal with no black members? They deal with the nines and the Grim Bastards all the time... but going informant, killing a member... death sentenci.

I always thought that was a shallow leverage angle as well. it was a weak plot turn (one of the only ones so far). He could just go to Clay and them and be like, so it turns out my Dad is black. I didn't know. he had earned his stripes. He had been shanked in prison for them for God's sake. They would have either patched him over to the bastards or just been fine with it.

Juice needs to off himself before they let Happy have his way with him....

It is too bad. I like Juice.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought that was a shallow leverage angle as well. it was a weak plot turn (one of the only ones so far). He could just go to Clay and them and be like, so it turns out my Dad is black. I didn't know. he had earned his stripes. He had been shanked in prison for them for God's sake. They would have either patched him over to the bastards or just been fine with it.

Juice needs to off himself before they let Happy have his way with him....

It is too bad. I like Juice.

Agree, Juice is a brother and they might may an exception for him, at least let him walk away, go to a allied MC. At this point he is done. Damn how about him blasting his brother in the last episode..that was some pretty sick shit there. As for Clay, I do think his time is coming, not sure it will be this season though, we are already halfway through this season correct (not sure how many episodes left)? Not sure what the storyline would be leading into next season if Clay wasn't there..it almost wouldn't be the same....

On another note..kinda disappointed that Breaking Bad is over until next summer..you guys watch that??

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On another note..kinda disappointed that Breaking Bad is over until next summer..you guys watch that??

Haven't seen an episode as of yet, but I've heard from several people that it's good. I'm... nerd alert... catching up on Battlestar Gallactica right now. The lady friend and I don't usually start a series unless it's on DVD. If we miss the pilot, we punt until it's on DVD and then get caught up if people say it's good.

We're now current on Dexter and SOA... which is a bummer as we don't get showtime anymore and this season of SOA is... unsettling.

I gave up on Madmen, but the lady kinda likes it. I never really got too into it. I was thinking "ok, the 50's/60's were different... I get that... what else ya got" when I was watching it.

We've got in our sights - The Wire (waiting until the box set dips below $90), Breaking Bad... maybe Lost, but that's quite a commitment, especially when we both know how it ends. That's it for now. Anything else out there that's a must see?

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently the wife and I and into the following this season:

- Walking Dead (great season premier last night)
- Dexter (can't go wrong - huge MCH fan)
- American Horror Story (pretty wicked flick)
- Up all Night (Will Arnett = $$ plus the wife and I are expecting as well. At least we can get some sort of amusement here :) )

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen an episode as of yet, but I've heard from several people that it's good. I'm... nerd alert... catching up on Battlestar Gallactica right now. The lady friend and I don't usually start a series unless it's on DVD. If we miss the pilot, we punt until it's on DVD and then get caught up if people say it's good.

We're now current on Dexter and SOA... which is a bummer as we don't get showtime anymore and this season of SOA is... unsettling.

I gave up on Madmen, but the lady kinda likes it. I never really got too into it. I was thinking "ok, the 50's/60's were different... I get that... what else ya got" when I was watching it.

We've got in our sights - The Wire (waiting until the box set dips below $90), Breaking Bad... maybe Lost, but that's quite a commitment, especially when we both know how it ends. That's it for now. Anything else out there that's a must see?

Just call into your current TV carrier and do one of the following:

- Threaten to leave your carrier over some bullshit story you come up with and state you want 3-6 full months of showtime as compensation.
OR
- Ask for any good deals they have on HBO, Cinemax, Showtime and act like you are very interested but want a 3 free month trial of it first. It works every time.

I do this each year depending upon where I am with my current contract and I ALWAYS get free Showtime just in time for the new season of Dexter. Speaking of which - Mos Def is doing a superb job. Never knew how $$ he was until this season of Dexter.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just call into your current TV carrier and do one of the following:

- Threaten to leave your carrier over some bullshit story you come up with and state you want 3-6 full months of showtime as compensation.
OR
- Ask for any good deals they have on HBO, Cinemax, Showtime and act like you are very interested but want a 3 free month trial of it first. It works every time.

I do this each year depending upon where I am with my current contract and I ALWAYS get free Showtime just in time for the new season of Dexter. Speaking of which - Mos Def is doing a superb job. Never knew how $$ he was until this season of Dexter.

You scallywag!

I do enjoy abusing cable sales people over the phone so I might try that. Although, like SOA, that show kills me with the end-every-episode-on-a-cliff-hanger deal. So I like to have the next episode on the ready in the form of a DVD... of course Dexter amps this up even more with their season finales... those sly bastards.

Waiting for the DVD means we have to wait like a year to see anything new.

I forgot to mention, we're up to this season in True Blood too. Haven't seen an episode of season 4 yet.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You scallywag!

I do enjoy abusing cable sales people over the phone so I might try that. Although, like SOA, that show kills me with the end-every-episode-on-a-cliff-hanger deal. So I like to have the next episode on the ready in the form of a DVD... of course Dexter amps this up even more with their season finales... those sly bastards.

Waiting for the DVD means we have to wait like a year to see anything new.

I forgot to mention, we're up to this season in True Blood too. Haven't seen an episode of season 4 yet.

That is another show that kills you on the cliff-hangers. I've stayed up way too late because I had to know how a situation was resolved.

As 42&6 said, Boardwalk and Game of Thrones are very good. Wilford was a funny show and I would imagine they will have the dvd out before xmas. I'll try to think of more.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently the wife and I and into the following this season:

- Walking Dead (great season premier last night)
- Dexter (can't go wrong - huge MCH fan)
- American Horror Story (pretty wicked flick)
- Up all Night (Will Arnett = $$ plus the wife and I are expecting as well. At least we can get some sort of amusement here :) )

--Just DVR'ed the entire last season of Walking Dead and the first episode of this season..looking forward to getting into that..love some undead stuff.
--my wife has starting watching AHS so I will see it soon..she likes it, says its pretty slick..the other two are great too (especially Dexter) I haven't watched in a season or two. Hard to find time to get it all in..I like some of you don't even invest in the premium channels..

As far as Breaking Bad..very interesting concept..good stuff IMO

We got into Lost LATE..like season 5 and had to catch up..twas quite an undertaking and it was very good..drug out ALOT though..another interesting concept

Any of you been checking out Terranova?? IT seems pretty cool, waiting to see if it develops into something more..

Last edited by a moderator:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is another show that kills you on the cliff-hangers. I've stayed up way too late because I had to know how a situation was resolved.

As 42&6 said, Boardwalk and Game of Thrones are very good. Wilford was a funny show and I would imagine they will have the dvd out before xmas. I'll try to think of more.

....WHAT THE HELL!!!

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Blasphemer!!!!

What is the name 46&2 derived anyways 46&2 (if you don't mind me asking??)

Are you 46 years old with 2 kids..or are you paying homage to the kickass Tool song 46&2???

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blasphemer!!!!

Are you 46 years old with 2 kids..or are you paying homage to the kickass Tool song 46&2???

Tool song is awesome, as is the philosophy of the God gene. I am a scientist and a devout man of faith, so it kind of hits home, the message, Carl Jung, et al.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Blasphemer!!!!

My bad. I do the same with 24/7's name all of the time also.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tool song is awesome, as is the philosophy of the God gene. I am a scientist and a devout man of faith, so it kind of hits home, the message, Carl Jung, et al.

Awesome man..I read up a little bit on the song some time ago and I believe the song is centered around some of those ideas, don't know much about it , something about chromosomes and all that If I remember right..but sounds interesting. May have to look into it more...