• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Ritari's 2nd Annual SportsHoopla Fantasy Hockey

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be worried if I were you. I'm have a few players like Sharp, Skinner & Duchene out of the lineup.

For my goalies in League 1 to have two wins in a week is amazing. To have two wins in 2 days is miraculous.

Well, I'm worried b/c the Jets have their turn against absentee landlord PP this week. Trying to keep it close for the big showdown next week. YOU shouldn't be worried b/c teams have a habit of having season highs against me in multiple categories! :) It's shaping up to be a good match.

League Note
PP and BostonAJ shouldn't be coming back if both have completely abandoned their teams. It's one thing to make no moves at all and not actually manage your team, I wouldn't pummel a last place team for that. But they aren't even inserting full lineups. You can seriously set your lineups for the season in a half hour at this point. I don't understand those teams doing that.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Hiller out of the lineup I'm probably not going to get many goalie starts the rest of the week. Maybe 2 or three more. Besides I wouldn't put too much into what the Isles did tonight. Beating the Red Wings has become an annual thing. It's the Isles SUPER BOWL!!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
wow. way to go Vokoun. didn't expect that out of him tonight

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
fuck. total gift for Ritari today.
I swear I set my line-up for the entire week, and yet I have Grabovski (1g 1a, +2 though 20 minutes) and Vokoun (pitching shutout halfway through game) sitting on my bench tonight.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear I set my line-up for the entire week, and yet I have Grabovski (1g 1a, +2 though 20 minutes) and Vokoun (pitching shutout halfway through game) sitting on my bench tonight.

You know that's papa Ritari, right? :think:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

OK, I don't feel so bad now. Rit left 2 starting goalies on his bench today. (Harding + Crawford)

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the team of the week goes to the Isle of Doom. He has season highs in like 5-6 categories and is driving me crazy! :)

Bunnies and Ballards definitely making a move on those last 2 playoff spots. It looks like you three are duking it out for those final two spots barring one of the top teams taking a nose dive.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the team of the week goes to the Isle of Doom. He has season highs in like 5-6 categories and is driving me crazy! :)

Bunnies and Ballards definitely making a move on those last 2 playoff spots. It looks like you three are duking it out for those final two spots barring one of the top teams taking a nose dive.

You have a lot more players in the lineup today than I do. Plus I need Hiller to stand on his head against Vancouver to win the goalie categories. You're going to be fine.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh sure, the team of the week just happens to be the team YOU'RE playing against, like it's some David against Goliath match-up. What an ego!!! 12-0-1 mutha-fucka and dominating my opponent!!!!! :brick:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sure, the team of the week just happens to be the team YOU'RE playing against, like it's some David against Goliath match-up. What an ego!!! 12-0-1 mutha-fucka and dominating my opponent!!!!! :brick:

He's concerned that I'm going to hurt his playoff position. I must admit I am trying.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I'd better build up a solid buffer this week and next, because I play Beantown, Ritari, Eric (Jets), and Isles in the last four weeks. It'll be interesting.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I'd better build up a solid buffer this week and next, because I play Beantown, Ritari, Eric (Jets), and Isles in the last four weeks. It'll be interesting.

I have a killer schedule the rest of the way out in league 2. Only 1 team out of the 6 is under .500. The other 5 are all top 6 teams (me being the other top 6 team).

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you win the week. 5 more weeks after this one and anything can happen.

If Hiller holds on to win without giving up anymore goals I could make all the goalie categories very interesting. It would also be the first time my goalies have won 5 games all year in either league.

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way I'll make it any higher than 6th.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, no, just giving Isle some props. To put it in perspective, he would have beat the Bunnies 11-2 this week. I thought he had an impressive week, it was just an unfortunate result and bad timing.

In the end, we both hurt each other. Isle knocked me back in the race for first in the West and I hurt his playoff chances. Probably the closest/best matchup I've been a part of, and Isle has like 3 big players hurt on the bench right now to boot. So kudos, Isle. Great fucking game.

(eyes turn red, face goes from smiling to angry)

Now where's that little bitch, Maverick! hahaha