• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Pro Football

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman needs to be suspended for the DH. His conduct after the play & during the interview is totally unacceptable

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman needs to be suspended for the DH. His conduct after the play & during the interview is totally unacceptable
Agree! What an example of disrespect to the reporter who did not deserve any hostility as shown by Sherman.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seen several interviews he has done, and he has acted like a idiot everytime.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hadn't even seen him chase down the player, slap him on the arse (like they were buddies) while the guy was leaving the field after losing a huge game and then extend his hand. lololol. I suppose he thinks people watching were suppose to buy any of that, then the choke sign, the hits kept coming.
At the point I posted, I had only seen the foaming at the mouth rabid-dog interview right after the game.
So, I thought....okay he's young, not an ounce of humilty, it happens.

THEN, his presser, where he kept talking about it. If there was ever a time to actually do a real facepalm, this was it.
There is something exceedingly not normal about any of this, (for any sport) and yes I've read his history and this is his thing, but this by far, has to be his finest hour.

what isn't normal is the level of anger he was consumed with, after you think he would be happy, he really never acted very happy, in fact...during this presser, there were times if I hadn't known better I would have assumed he lost the game. It's truly something I haven't seen before and someone please pull up a tape, of an NFL player having a near-breakdown after winning a trip to the SB and tell me this is "old school", no it isn't. Not after the game is over, not this level of anger...and how long he kept at it.

Now, it's rather amusing...but after reading some comments on message boards, some Seattle fans were admittedly embarrassed, like having the guy on the team but wish he would "STFU", and of course, some defending him.
I'd bet a few grand that a few of his teammates love having him because apparently is that good, but secretly probably can't stand having to hear about his antics, and quite possibly don't really like him.
That's what happened and it's the problem, they win this huge game and he managed to suck all the air out of every room that had a camera. And the game, for many watching was becoming a quick afterthought
A real disservice to the team, and the fans. I realize they are happy to be going to the SB regardless, but it's not what most are going to remember.
Whether they win or lose, as soon as that game is over, most won't care and it's on to next season. But the tirade will stand the test of time.

Anyway, something is not right with the guy, no reason to have a chip on his shoulder, he's been a success, was a exceptional student...yet he seems to be carrying a very large chip or at least that's what he'd like you to think.
Interesting the way he was talking and foaming, because I read his description of why he was able to get the dirty drug test thrown out (adderall) and he couldn't have been more eloquent.

here's the way I see it, he is a smart guy and he's a CB...not a big star, just a great CB. This could one big self-promotion, attention seeking tour that maybe lands him a couple lucrative endorsements, (I know that sounds crazy, but you never know)
OR, the guy was flat-out-tweeked out, on adderall, uses the drug to enhance his game...and may even have a problem with it. (ALL SPECULATION)

As most of you know, adults do not get any speedy/amphetamine high from the drug if they truly have a ADHD disorder, the drug has the opposite effect, they can calm down and are able to concentrate. But, for those who have no such disorder, it's a highly abused drug for it's amphetamine qualities. Cocaine in a pill, only slightly more managable, (hence it's popularity) but highly addictive.

He got off because of a technicality when it showed in his urine, along with several other Seahawks...(I think the rest of them did fail, and the punishment was held up)
He could be as sober as the sun for all I know and he's just an asshole of epic proportions, but for a young player who made a nice play that won a trip to the SB, he sure didn't act very happy

That's what strikes me the most, that level of hostility? really? That was some Charlie Sheen crazy.
Wow, sucks for him and a little sad quite honestly ...on a what should be a great night... to be consumed with...something, I don't buy that it was all about Crabtree or San Francisco...big rivalry or not

or he is just a douchebag who really thinks the world is just robbing him of what he deserves, certainly could be that simple and probably is.
Maybe.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hadn't even seen him chase down the player, slap him on the arse (like they were buddies) while the guy was leaving the field after losing a huge game and then extend his hand. lololol. I suppose he thinks people watching were suppose to buy any of that, then the choke sign, the hits kept coming.
At the point I posted, I had only seen the foaming at the mouth rabid-dog interview right after the game.
So, I thought....okay he's young, not an ounce of humilty, it happens.

THEN, his presser, where he kept talking about it. If there was ever a time to actually do a real facepalm, this was it.
There is something exceedingly not normal about any of this, (for any sport) and yes I've read his history and this is his thing, but this by far, has to be his finest hour.

what isn't normal is the level of anger he was consumed with, after you think he would be happy, he really never acted very happy, in fact...during this presser, there were times if I hadn't known better I would have assumed he lost the game. It's truly something I haven't seen before and someone please pull up a tape, of an NFL player having a near-breakdown after winning a trip to the SB and tell me this is "old school", no it isn't. Not after the game is over, not this level of anger...and how long he kept at it.

Now, it's rather amusing...but after reading some comments on message boards, some Seattle fans were admittedly embarrassed, like having the guy on the team but wish he would "STFU", and of course, some defending him.
I'd bet a few grand that a few of his teammates love having him because apparently is that good, but secretly probably can't stand having to hear about his antics, and quite possibly don't really like him.
That's what happened and it's the problem, they win this huge game and he managed to suck all the air out of every room that had a camera. And the game, for many watching was becoming a quick afterthought
A real disservice to the team, and the fans. I realize they are happy to be going to the SB regardless, but it's not what most are going to remember.
Whether they win or lose, as soon as that game is over, most won't care and it's on to next season. But the tirade will stand the test of time.

Anyway, something is not right with the guy, no reason to have a chip on his shoulder, he's been a success, was a exceptional student...yet he seems to be carrying a very large chip or at least that's what he'd like you to think.
Interesting the way he was talking and foaming, because I read his description of why he was able to get the dirty drug test thrown out (adderall) and he couldn't have been more eloquent.

here's the way I see it, he is a smart guy and he's a CB...not a big star, just a great CB. This could one big self-promotion, attention seeking tour that maybe lands him a couple lucrative endorsements, (I know that sounds crazy, but you never know)
OR, the guy was flat-out-tweeked out, on adderall, uses the drug to enhance his game...and may even have a problem with it. (ALL SPECULATION)

As most of you know, adults do not get any speedy/amphetamine high from the drug if they truly have a ADHD disorder, the drug has the opposite effect, they can calm down and are able to concentrate. But, for those who have no such disorder, it's a highly abused drug for it's amphetamine qualities. Cocaine in a pill, only slightly more managable, (hence it's popularity) but highly addictive.

He got off because of a technicality when it showed in his urine, along with several other Seahawks...(I think the rest of them did fail, and the punishment was held up)
He could be as sober as the sun for all I know and he's just an asshole of epic proportions, but for a young player who made a nice play that won a trip to the SB, he sure didn't act very happy

That's what strikes me the most, that level of hostility? really? That was some Charlie Sheen crazy.
Wow, sucks for him and a little sad quite honestly ...on a what should be a great night... to be consumed with...something, I don't buy that it was all about Crabtree or San Francisco...big rivalry or not

or he is just a douchebag who really thinks the world is just robbing him of what he deserves, certainly could be that simple and probably is.
Maybe.

He got off on a chain of custody technicality, which strengthens any opinion that he's abused Adderall. I've never heard anyone's voice so shaky and on edge every time they speak. He's either really insecure or has some sort of doping problem.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to take it in HS because I had a short attention span. I really didn't need it but my Mom knew it would help me concentrate in class. I would take more than I was supposed to sometimes because it would allow me to drink more. Now that I think about it, he does act like he's abusing something.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got off on a chain of custody technicality, which strengthens any opinion that he's abused Adderall. I've never heard anyone's voice so shaky and on edge every time they speak. He's either really insecure or has some sort of doping problem.

I read all about it, first speciman container was leaking and the idiot tester grabbed a new one and transferred the urine. That was the chain of custody issue. He failed, but got lucky...I'm fairly certain no one laced a sterile container with adderall.

Sherman on adderall. "The NFL should just legalize it, half the players use it" I don't think the statement itself means anything, but it is a little strange since he lucked out, and some of his teammates did not.

There was another CB who eventually was kicked out of the League because he kept failing (Seahawks I think) I read it a couple days ago. It seemed to be uncertain if he would be able to return, maybe he has...I should have saved the link.
Why would you continue to fail when you know that you're in danger of not be able to play at all?...lose all that money?
Because you're addicted.

Anyway, Sherman tweeted an apology to ESPN. He was sorry for taking attention away from the win and his teammates. So, if you read my original OP...I mentioned that was a big problem, I suspect the Coach told him so. There was some mention they did talk about it. (I bet)
I wouldn't look for another meltdown after a game again. Win or lose, he might be running from reporters.

Should be a good game

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't nicknamed the Seadderall Seahawks for nothing.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to take it in HS because I had a short attention span. I really didn't need it but my Mom knew it would help me concentrate in class. I would take more than I was supposed to sometimes because it would allow me to drink more. Now that I think about it, he does act like he's abusing something.

sure, that makes sense...if someone wants to drink more, adderall is likely to help.
and if someone doesn't want to get tired (like losing some speed) covering a WR in a game, that drug is very likely to help.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't nicknamed the Seadderall Seahawks for nothing.

I know, I'm late to the party because I don't watch a lot of NFL until the playoffs, or follow any team really.
So yeah, old news from me. I'd be lying if I wasn't a bit stunned at how many of their players were caught, when I finally started digging around a little

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about a complete ass whipping. From the first snap of the game. The best players on DEN are the ones making the big mistakes. This is how I see the Cowboys performing if we were to make the SB with Romo as the QB (not going to happen).

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle was the far superior team. It was pretty fun to watch how good and dominating Seattle is. This team should be damn good for a while. It wouldn't have mattered how much better Denver would have played...an ass whipping was what it was going to be tonight regardless.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle was the far superior team. It was pretty fun to watch how good and dominating Seattle is. This team should be damn good for a while. It wouldn't have mattered how much better Denver would have played...an ass whipping was what it was going to be tonight regardless.

No defenses in tha AFC like Seattle and San Fran. That was the real title game.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you got it about right. Do not think any other team would have faired any better. Seattle is for real.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you got it about right. Do not think any other team would have faired any better. Seattle is for real.
Denver has a lot of work to do.