• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Premiership Forum

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LukeWileman: Season opener for Caps and TFC: Vancouver Whitecaps v Toronto FC at BC Place on March 2nd

Who needs the NHL? I'd rather spend my money on MLS and CFL.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
futsal wackiness

[YOUTUBE]1SGo4RC1FNM&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i fucking laughed harder at this than I should have

If the Weasley family was from Manchester
Cgr9b.jpg

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win for Liverpool today.

I'm also in an indoor league, first game is next Sunday. I need to run my ass off this week to try and get ready for this. lol

It was a last minute invite. I really hope I am not the worst player on the team. :lol:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
late ... but since it hasnt been posted ...

1356803575108.gif

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During an AC Milan friendly against fourth tier Italian side Pro Patria, Kevin-Prince Boateng kicked the ball at Pro Patria supporters who had been screaming racial abuse at him for the first twenty-five minutes of the match. In response, Massimo Ambrosini called for the entire team to exit the pitch:

Last edited by a moderator:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
60 minutes doing a feature on barca

Cool beans

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
English Zlatane-moi si tu peux !

Hello Zlatan,

first, I hope you’re doing well. As for me, if I can reassure you, I’m doing great.

When you signed in my beloved soccer club, I got the hudge surprise to see that the domain name “Zlatan.fr” was available… do you believe that ?! So, I rushed to book it… you know, I really didn’t want anyone wicked to take advantage of your name and image.

By the way, as you can see, I didn’t put any commercial link on that website… you can admit that I am a nice buddy. I could have made a fortune with such a domain name !

So now, I give you the opportunity to have it back. And for that, as you can imagine, we won’t bother with lawyers and endless procedures. Obviously it would be a waste of time and money for both of us. Instead, I got a much funnier idea. And as I am a very good guy, I let you have the choice of weapons.

Are you ready ? So here it is… if you manage to succeed in one of those challenges, the domain name “Zlatan.fr” will be yours :

- offer me a dedicated PSG jersey, with my name on it and the following quote : “After Zlatan, you really are the best !”

- stay at my place for a month. This way, all my life, I could say :”Ibra ? Sure, he used to sleep on my couch for a while.”

- offer me 3 lifetime season tickets, for two of my friends and I. Obviously, I’m talking about Official tribune tickets… don’t try to fool me with your crappy H Blue tribune tickets…

- win penalty kicks against me, at the Parc des Princes of course, so that you’re at home and have no excuse in case I win.

- beat me at Taekwondo. I’ve heard you’re not too bad at it. As I’ve never practiced that sport myself, I recommend you to choose this challenge.

- give me one of your hair lock as a gift. Samson’s strength came from his long hair. I think it works the same way with you. Then, I can make a key ring with it, which will bring me power for the rest of my life.

- beat me at FIFA13. You can choose the teams but, anyway trust me, there is no way you can make it.

- score a more-than-30-meter-backflip-goal in an official game. Just kidding… this is not realistic.

- let me slap you in the face, without saying a word… and in public obviously.

- offer a bare-chested dedicated photo of you to my girlfriend. Frankly, among all of those challenges, I have to confess it’s not my favorite. I’m getting fed up to see twinkles in her eyes when you take off your jersey at the end of a game.

- manage to have Neymar sign at PSG during the 2013 summer mercato.

- simply ask me to let you have this domain name for free… but face to face and – as a tribute to Guillaume – in French obviously.

Here you go my Zlatan. I can’t wait to know which challenge you will choose ! Don’t worry, you can try as many as you want !

But hurry up, it’s getting harder and harder to decline all the proposals I receive to buy the domain. You know, it’s the crisis… all those bucks start to make me crazy.

Take good care mate !

Ici, c’est chez toi ! Zlatan est magique !

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to Lionel Messi for winning his 4th straight Ballon d'Or as 2012 FIFA men's world player of the year.

also congrats on the polka dot tux

1357577164_extras_albumes_0.jpg