• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just found out that there is a person in my office who is nice enough to make another pot of coffee when the one I make runs out...............
by just adding more water to the old coffee grounds..... not making new coffee... just recycling the old grounds
It's very sweet that someone does this

so I started removing the OLD grounds after the pot I make finishes brewing...

guess what.....

now they are just adding water without even checking..... they are literally just watering down a 1/4 pot... how the .... wha........ I cant..............

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when someone turns in front of me when I am the only car on the road. they only have to wait 3 seconds and turn in behind me.
Or when someone makes me wait 3 seconds when they are the only car on the 4-lane road in the right lane and don't have the courtesy to move to the left lane to let me in. :D

DrewScott

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate Dunkin Donuts not trying to gip me , but you don't have to fill the cup of 1000 degrees coffee level with the top of the cup. So now there's no room for cream and if you attempt to spill a little out, its going to get all over your hand and most likely car cup holder. I realize this gripe is small on the scale of importance, but nonetheless, it annoys me.