• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People that keep interrupting me on MS Teams calls - Wait until I'm done talking before piping up!!

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So hotels just smell like pot now?

Florida trip, stayed in hotels in Rock Hill SC on the way down, Orlando and Columbia SC on the way back. This trip stayed in Birmingham AL and currently in Port Arthur TX. Every one has reeked of pot.

Not roach motels either. This one is a Hilton. In Orlando was one of those Suites places.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So hotels just smell like pot now?

Florida trip, stayed in hotels in Rock Hill SC on the way down, Orlando and Columbia SC on the way back. This trip stayed in Birmingham AL and currently in Port Arthur TX. Every one has reeked of pot.

Not roach motels either. This one is a Hilton. In Orlando was one of those Suites places.
Ooh I've done those stops on the way to Houston before, when my wife didn't fly.
Birmingham hotel had a bar with a band, we sat on the outskirts and it was like the Blues Brothers, multiple bottles thrown, multiple fights, and it seemed like no big deal.

Port Arthur - we should have just kept going to Houston, but I was done after 14 hours on the road. Pretty much every town on I-10 from Baton Rouge to Port Arthur feels oily and has a smoky orange look at night. I'm sure it's not the refineries.

So glad she flies now......

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooh I've done those stops on the way to Houston before, when my wife didn't fly.
Birmingham hotel had a bar with a band, we sat on the outskirts and it was like the Blues Brothers, multiple bottles thrown, multiple fights, and it seemed like no big deal.

Port Arthur - we should have just kept going to Houston, but I was done after 14 hours on the road. Pretty much every town on I-10 from Baton Rouge to Port Arthur feels oily and has a smoky orange look at night. I'm sure it's not the refineries.

So glad she flies now......
Port Arthur is interesting for sure but I won't be here long. And when I come back, I think I will stay in Beaumont. As if that's gonna be any better

My oldest has a group of friends who live here and they had a roommate move out, so this is where she lives now.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Port Arthur is interesting for sure but I won't be here long. And when I come back, I think I will stay in Beaumont. As if that's gonna be any better

My oldest has a group of friends who live here and they had a roommate move out, so this is where she lives now.
Smart roommate.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just basically ate-slept in Birmingham and Port Arthur. And many other towns (Bristol, Little Rock, etc) along the way. Not always a commentary on the town, but often because of a time frame.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just basically ate-slept in Birmingham and Port Arthur. And many other towns (Bristol, Little Rock, etc) along the way. Not always a commentary on the town, but often because of a time frame.
Same with us and Birmingham. Although we did find out there is a completely different version of English spoken there.

We are leaving Tomorrow but hung out a bit last night and it seems okay here. Not that I would ever live in Tejas. But the Gulf is nearby.