• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same with us and Birmingham. Although we did find out there is a completely different version of English spoken there.

We are leaving Tomorrow but hung out a bit last night and it seems okay here. Not that I would ever live in Tejas. But the Gulf is nearby.
I have been in creepy small towns in Texas but have to admit I kind of like Houston (more specifically Katy). Nice area, nice people, and food. A few days at a time are enough though.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People here are super friendly, and the area is nice for a suburb full of oil company henchmen.

But so many trucks.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oil refineries are giant, nasty, dirty and bad for their surroundings. Oil rigs off shore are the same.

But people don't want to build wind farms because they are "ugly"

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oil refineries are giant, nasty, dirty and bad for their surroundings. Oil rigs off shore are the same.

But people don't want to build wind farms because they are "ugly"

They also kill birds and cause cancer.

donald-trump.gif

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freon is fucking cold man ... Good thing I was wearing gloves .. Ac is at least recharged on the truck

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that my journey is complete, I wish to share some thoughts on the driving habits in each state I went through.

Texas - Actually not bad. A little aggressive and hard to see around their giant trucks. But I guess the threat that every other driver has an AK-47 keeps them in line.
Louisiana - If they spent half as much on driving lessons as they do on cigarettes they'd be the best drivers in the world. Likewise if they spent it on books, they be pretty smart. They are neither of those things. Highlight - guy walking in the median with an umbrella, looking at his phone. On Interstate 10.
Mississippi - Thinking that there are no laws about safe operating state for vehicles. Saw a car that looked like it was at one time a station wagon but did not have a liftgate or rear doors and it was towing a Ford Ranger pickup truck as a trailer. They had to tow the Ranger because the entire front clip and engine were missing.
Alabama - The state sport is apparently driving slow as shit until someone passes you on the right at which point you lose your fucking mind.
Tennessee - Their state sport is apparently the Hip Check merge. Also apparently some law that larger vehicles are required TO HOG THE FUCKING FAST LANE
Kentucky - They have learned from Alabama and make sure that no one can pass on the right by putting cars in every lane going the exact same speed.

Also, Cincinnati traffic is indicative of the level of intelligence it requires to call that shit they make "chili". I would say they are all as dumb as a box of hammers, but that would be insulting to the hammers.