• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Entire household has been enveloped. My symptoms are less than the others. Just body aches and fatigue, no fever.
Shine a flashlight up your butt, eat some horse tranquilizers and drink some bleach. You'll be fine. (don't do any of that)

Hope team dare feels better soon.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shine a flashlight up your butt, eat some horse tranquilizers and drink some bleach. You'll be fine. (don't do any of that)

Hope team dare feels better soon.
The funniest part of that post was the disclaimer.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most youtubers drive me nuts.... but this fucking guy takes the cake. Boogie is (was??) a well know you tuber who faked cancer for views, likes etc..... then it came out that he never had it and was not even actually diagnosed and this was 2 seconds after he was told by the streamer company (his boss?) told him he would not get paid for the month where he had the most successful viewership ever because of his lie... you only need to watch the first 10 seconds as its gold... and the rest is annoying

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since reading stories about Johnny Gaudreau's death, my Facebook feed has been filled with rippin memes about how funny it is to be high and drunk and do dumb things.

heh heh heh I'm drunk and crashed a bus into my house. HEH HEH

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since reading stories about Johnny Gaudreau's death, my Facebook feed has been filled with rippin memes about how funny it is to be high and drunk and do dumb things.

heh heh heh I'm drunk and crashed a bus into my house. HEH HEH
The first thing i saw on johnnys rumored death late last night on twitter was a tweet from someone saying “guess the flames won that trade” :L disgusting and dumb

This also happened

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first thing i saw on johnnys rumored death late last night on twitter was a tweet from someone saying “guess the flames won that trade” :L disgusting and dumb

This also happened
Talk about tone deaf FFS

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This also happened
I saw that tweet he got banned or deleted his account

I saw another that said

If he never left Calgary he wouldn't be dead

Holy fuck ... That one disappeared fast too

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that tweet he got banned or deleted his account

I saw another that said

Holy fuck ... That one disappeared fast too
Sports dudebros are so tough until the real world comes knocking.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cory Sarich disagrees (he didn't die, but had to be rushed to hospital)

On Tuesday, Cory Sarich, an unrestricted free agent, who spent the 2013-2014 season with the Colorado Avalanche, was involved in a cycling accident in the resort town of Invermere, B.C.

Sarich's agent, Tim Hodgson, said in a press release that Sarich was hit by a car while training on his bike in Invermere.

Sarich was airlifted by STARS Air Ambulance to an undisclosed hospital in Calgary in stable condition with non-life threatening injuries.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When all day everything seems good, then late in the night after numerous drinks, some light comedies, your wife decides to bring up some relatively serious things you did not know about....

Nothing terrible, everyone is healthy..... just why now....

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just found out that there is a person in my office who is nice enough to make another pot of coffee when the one I make runs out...............
by just adding more water to the old coffee grounds..... not making new coffee... just recycling the old grounds
It's very sweet that someone does this

the Coffee Saga continues

I took Friday off for one last camping trip so I was not here to Make the coffee first thing Friday morning.

someone else made it... but.....

they did not use the basket to place the filter and coffee in, they put the filter straight into the basket that holds the filter basket. not the basket it self so it completely overfilled and grounds were everywhere... and NO ONE CLEANED IT UP .......

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drove into the office today and the fastest I traveled the entire time was in the parking garage when I got here.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Coffee Saga continues

I took Friday off for one last camping trip so I was not here to Make the coffee first thing Friday morning.

someone else made it... but.....

they did not use the basket to place the filter and coffee in, they put the filter straight into the basket that holds the filter basket. not the basket it self so it completely overfilled and grounds were everywhere... and NO ONE CLEANED IT UP .......
Just walk away......I love coffee but sometimes a nice glass of citrus juice gets me going in the morning too.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look Whos Talking Now Omg GIF
@mattola after reading @Comeds last post.