• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would expect nothing less from the fan of such a whiny arrogant team.

6a0120a6dde087970b0167652f7d97970b-pi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember those student fees? Specifically that $240 library and technology fee? Apparently, it doesn't buy me access to the library computers, I learned today. My login isn't accepted there.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last Saturday, two police officers in my town were shot and killed when responding to a 911 hang up call. Seems the hangup was because the guy ripped the phone out of the wall when his wife called 911 because he was going to kill her, their daughter and (presumably) himself. Two cops, looking at a welfare check walked into an ambush. That's part one.

The killer is a convicted felon, who avoided laws by having a friend go to a gun show and buy the gun for him. The friend, arrested yesterday, was paid a hundred bucks, plus the cost of the gun for buying a violent offender a weapon. That's part two.

There have been three fake GoFundMe pages set up, and they made considerable money fast. 4chan trolls have been clogging up the PD phone lines saying "good" and "cops deserve it". That's part three. The chief said in a press conference Monday that there is a special place in hell for people like that.

But the thing that drives me the most fucking nuts is this morning. So, to set the scene, the Officer's cruiser has been parked in the courtyard in front of the Police Station. It has become a makeshift memorial. Flowers and balloons and stuffed animals as a place for the community to gather and grieve the first two offers killed in the line of duty ever in this town's 200 year history. 43.5 had a doctor's appointment this morning and I had to drive right past the station. What was there made me more angry and disgusted than I have been in a while...

In front of the station is a million dollar RV with "Billy Graham Ministries Rapid Response Team" emblazoned on the side. Those fucking heretics not only HAVE a million dollar RV, they apparently drive it around, preying upon tragedies in order to drum up business for themselves.

That's no different than setting up a fake GoFundMe in my mind. Fuck Billy Graham sideways with a rusty chainsaw.

I seriously might go back tonight and egg that thing.

Last edited:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
sitting at dinner with my family, and some old Chinese dude is showing some way older Chinese dude (his dad maybe? aged approx 60 and 80, I'd guess) how to set the ringer on his phone.
So through the entire dinner, they are playing these various annoying fucking ringtones incessantly. And at very high volume, because the older dude is fucking old, and fucking deaf.

gaaah!

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sitting at dinner with my family, and some old Chinese dude is showing some way older Chinese dude (his dad maybe? aged approx 60 and 80, I'd guess) how to set the ringer on his phone.
So through the entire dinner, they are playing these various annoying fucking ringtones incessantly. And at very high volume, because the older dude is fucking old, and fucking deaf.

gaaah!

Set your phone to whatever they choose, and play it once every minute or so.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sitting in your fourth (of 8 scheduled) one hour long meetings regarding the one block on a flow chart that involves your team. And the "new" guy on the call is not only "hey catch me up" guy, but he is also "I am here because I am important and my only talent is to ask questions" guy.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my sons atom team got their practice time stolen (!!!) by Simon Fraser University claiming the arena ice to play a home playoff game at the end of this week. All the boys were SO pissed.

The practice would have been on friday the day before banner saturday as my sons team plays for the league/group playoff championship. One of his teammates said last week he was gonna go on youtube and find out how to put a curse on someone lol

what the hell kid ??? ... but way to go :thumb:

A Statement from SFU Hockey Regarding BCIHL Eligibility Ruling - SFU Hockey

This week, the BCIHL Eligibility Committee issued a ruling that SFU would forfeit 11 games from the spring semester, removing the team from playoff contention.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my sons atom team got their practice time stolen (!!!) by Simon Fraser University claiming the arena ice to play a home playoff game at the end of this week. All the boys were SO pissed.

The practice would have been on friday the day before banner saturday as my sons team plays for the league/group playoff championship. One of his teammates said last week he was gonna go on youtube and find out how to put a curse on someone lol

This week, the BCIHL Eligibility Committee issued a ruling that SFU would forfeit 11 games from the spring semester, removing the team from playoff contention.
<now knows to never piss off Jstew or his kid> :bolt:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stealing the kid's practice was a sham, so they banned the Clan.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SFU - Soooooo, Fuck U ?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When hnic tells your sons hockey association they need 2 atom c teams for sat march 24 to film their scotiabank minor hockey intros and 3/4 of the families on our team are out of town for spring break :ohwell:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not noticing that someone unfriended you on facebook.

Then them freaking out and giving you an angry email about WHY you didn't notice. NOTICE ME WHEN I TAKE STUPID PUNITIVE ACTION AGAINST YOU!

I will post later in the freaking cool thread about how my brother in law isn't my facebook friend anymore. :)

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone's been triggered.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fatasses that waddle through the parking lot lanes, and don't bother to move perpendicular to traffic. :gaah: