• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

Have some dignity.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who chew with their mouths open/smack their lips while they eat.

People who say things that aren't funny, or jokes that are older than the wheel, laugh uproariously at their jokes, and then act like maybe you aren't very intelligent because you didn't even smile. "Come on, bud, see... it's funny, because... it probably IS cold enough for you! In fact, it's actually probably much colder than you would prefer! Ah, why do I even bother... you didn't even laugh last week if I asked you if you were having fun yet..."

People who's entire personality is nothing more than movie quotes. Hey, I love a good, well placed movie quote as much as the next guy, but you can't just walk around all day yelling "So you're telling me there's a chance! Say hello to my little friend! Yeah, I'm going to have to have you come in on Sunday...". Be yourself, or if you have no personality, just shut up. Silence is golden.

Chihuahuas.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who chew with their mouths open/smack their lips while they eat.

People who say things that aren't funny, or jokes that are older than the wheel, laugh uproariously at their jokes, and then act like maybe you aren't very intelligent because you didn't even smile. "Come on, bud, see... it's funny, because... it probably IS cold enough for you! In fact, it's actually probably much colder than you would prefer! Ah, why do I even bother... you didn't even laugh last week if I asked you if you were having fun yet..."

People who's entire personality is nothing more than movie quotes. Hey, I love a good, well placed movie quote as much as the next guy, but you can't just walk around all day yelling "So you're telling me there's a chance! Say hello to my little friend! Yeah, I'm going to have to have you come in on Sunday...". Be yourself, or if you have no personality, just shut up. Silence is golden.

Chihuahuas.

I endorse this powerful and enlightening manifesto.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who say, "you're awfully quiet over there".

Little do these brainless fucks realize is that I'm not being quiet because I'm shy or nervous; I'm simply not contributing to the conversation because what they're rambling on about is so insipid and trite that I'd actually lose IQ points for being a part of it.

I award you no points and my god have mercy on your soul.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate it when off-duty cops in the county where I was born choke to death people with down's syndrome because they want to watch a movie again. I wish I was fucking joking. But yeah, it happened. Oh, and the county hasn't suspended the officers yet even though the coroner has ruled it a homicide. This is a complete disaster. I'm outraged and can't sleep.

I'm tempted to drive up to the movie theater tomorrow and hand them an envelope with a full admission price in it and tell them to keep it so they don't have to kill the next mentally disabled person that wants to gate crash.

Fucking christ.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is an indication that the world is obsessed and festering with many very angry intolerant people of all races, religions, genders and political backgrounds.

I hate when that happens.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ lol

IndyAndy

I can't reMember
Paddock Stand, Section 23, Row QQ, Seat 4
Hoopla Cash
$ 545.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This happens at work, & it seems to only be the younger guys who do this, so I'm assuming that it's a relatively newer 'thing':

Someone says something funny, & we all get a good laugh, BUT...

Some idiot has to say; "He said..." and then repeats the exact line that set us all off, like we didn't just hear it for ourselves.

No shit??!! - Did he REALLY just say that??!! - Boy; I'm glad that you're here to relay that to me, or I might have missed it! :rollseyes:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said "This happens at work, & it seems to only be the younger guys who do this, so I'm assuming that it's a relatively newer 'thing':

Someone says something funny, & we all get a good laugh, BUT...

Some idiot has to say; "He said..." and then repeats the exact line that set us all off, like we didn't just hear it for ourselves.

No shit??!! - Did he REALLY just say that??!! - Boy; I'm glad that you're here to relay that to me, or I might have missed it!" :rollseyes:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^oh shit

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A co-worker was talking about their new Elantra they bought, and another always-very-vocal co-worker started in on how nobody buys American, like his Ford Fusion.

You should have seen the look on his face when I pointed out that the Elantra is made in Alabama and the Fusion is made in Mexico.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A co-worker was talking about their new Elantra they bought, and another always-very-vocal co-worker started in on how nobody buys American, like his Ford Fusion.

You should have seen the look on his face when I pointed out that the Elantra is made in Alabama and the Fusion is made in Mexico.

:clap:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely off topic, but I think I have decided to go with the 2013 Subaru Crosstrek as my next car in a couple months. Ok back to things that piss us off.

People that aren't open-minded. Really sad when people go through life not leaving their mind open to new things that can very well benefit them.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It drives me nuts when people park in the bicycle lane...

It also drives me nuts that my back wheel's spokes keep breaking... :tsk:

Preparing for my oral exam is also driving me nuts...

And so is buying chemicals, since the website seems to be down...

That's all for now.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have 3 for the same infuriating thing..

When your waiting in a turning lane that is notorious for being extremely long & has a very quick light, the first person in line delays longer than necessary or isn't paying attention causing only 3 of 30 cars to make it through the light.

When some Joe Cool asshole sees that that same turning line is in it's usual backed up self decides to stay in the going straight lane then when the light changes they jump or cut in line over in front of everyone else.

When you're in the going straight lane and the light turns green but you can't move forward because 3-4-5 or 6 jerk offs from the opposite turning lane decide they aren't going to wait another 2 minutes for their turn. No, they just keep going long after the light has turned red.

Yep...may someone be watching over them when the day comes when I catch up to one of them further up the road.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When your waiting in a turning lane that is notorious for being extremely long & has a very quick light, the first person in line delays longer than necessary or isn't paying attention causing only 3 of 30 cars to make it through the light.

When some Joe Cool asshole sees that that same turning line is in it's usual backed up self decides to stay in the going straight lane then when the light changes they jump or cut in line over in front of everyone else.

When you're in the going straight lane and the light turns green but you can't move forward because 3-4-5 or 6 jerk offs from the opposite turning lane decide they aren't going to wait another 2 minutes for their turn. No, they just keep going long after the light has turned red.

Yep...may someone be watching over them when the day comes when I catch up to one of them further up the road.

It always bugs me when someone essentially drafts behind you in the turn lane. I'll pull into the intersection waiting for a break in traffic to turn left, but can only turn just as the light is turning red because of the traffic...meanwhile one or TWO jamokes behind you think "Eh, close enough."

Had a lady buy three boxes of fundraising candy (they're like 25-30 bucks) on her EBT today. *sigh*

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I usually start hauling ass, and lay on the horn.. it scares the fuck out of them, and they get real mad.