• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who work on another floor in my building yet they come to my floor to take a shit in our bathroom.

For payback I am going to go to their floors and piss in the sinks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who work on another floor in my building yet they come to my floor to take a shit in our bathroom.

Top decker

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Better idea...piss in their coffee-maker instead. After all, nobody drinks from the sinks in a workplace restroom.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Used to work in a building with ~250 people on a single floor that had 2 toilets in the men's room, so it was common for people to go up and down the stairs during peak hours.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Used to work in a building with ~250 people on a single floor that had 2 toilets in the men's room, so it was common for people to go up and down the stairs during peak hours.

Yeah, not quite ~250 in my case, but definitely not enough toilets for the male population.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is especially a problem after all that fucking microwaved curry at lunch time.

Our info security group (my team) is one floor up from the rest of IT in my building. We frequently see the IT guys using our bathrooms. So I saw one walking out while I was waiting for an elevator and I said "Stay on your own floor"

He responded "Hey, our bathrooms are always full".

So I said "Is that because you guys are all full of shit?"

The CIO came walking out the bathroom just as I said that.

/Yes. The answer to my question is yes.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking on the phone, having a personal conversation, in the room with others. I don't want to listen to your convo, and want to provide you with privacy...but that's impossible when you're sitting in the same room two feet from me. Also, I'm watching TV here. And you're screaming too.

This one goes out to my roomies.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking on the phone, having a personal conversation, in the room with others. I don't want to listen to your convo, and want to provide you with privacy...but that's impossible when you're sitting in the same room two feet from me. Also, I'm watching TV here. And you're screaming too.

This one goes out to my roomies.

And to my wife! :laugh3:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
things that drive me nuts. waiting for a contract amendment to be signed and not getting a reply. ARRGHHHHHHH

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should just put down "roomie" here in general. She's now pissed off at me because I had the audacity to call her out for saying that her brothers new gf was crazy *may* be unfounded. "Did I tell you my bro has a new gf?" "No, but I don't want to hear about how she's crazy." "She told him when they were talking that she wanted to get married in six months because she was getting braces." "You don't think that could be a joke?" *silence* *stomps down stairs five minutes later* "I went to school with her for four years (high school), I think I know if she's crazy." "You haven't changed in four years since?" "I don't care, she's crazy, I don't like her, and I never will."

That's a rational non-crazy thought.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooooh I hate that! :hellno: Pick your damned feet up!

I hate

1.) People who suck their fingertips while eating messy food.
2.) People who make all H's silent. It's now somehow fashionable to say "uman" instead of "human" and "uge" instead of "huge." Who started that shit???

Maybe ugh efner? :laugh3:

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watching the news...

How the how does someone hit the gas when they intended to hit the brake???

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the how

Do the Dew?

gallery_1220_224_23103.jpg

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who park in fire routes at shopping mall,grocery stores etc. Usually someone stays in the car.
Why and how can you be so fucking lazy.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I know we discussed the whole EBT thing earlier, so it's time for a story. I lead off with the disclaimer once again: Food Stamps are necessary, there are people who need them, they serve a purpose. However, it's hard to remember that when you see the system being so incredibly abused. I worked cashier today and nearly had my head explode. First off they came to the register with a $65 rack of ribs and their daughter was using an iPad. Then there was the fact that they were buying bulk candy (I work at GFS, everything is in bulk), like the kind you put in a vending machine. So I'm already annoyed because it just bugs me...then the lady tells me "Yeah, I sell these at work and the ladies told me I had to get these Reeses!" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Just...just...what? So wrong. I AM PAYING FOR YOU TO HAVE AN INCOME ESSENTIALLY. THANKS.