• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: LeChoke is at it again

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College basketball is fun to watch, the nba, not so much. Their regular season is boring like baseball. I watch a little of the playoffs and root for the Blazers if their in it(home state pride) but after that I could care less. I think alot of hockey fans dislike the nba because "Dickney" shoves it up our asses 24-7! I think That tends to rub some the wrong way especially since they promote women's golf before the nhl.

On a side note, basketball is fun to play and great excersize!

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If you need help with that let me know:D

as a matter of fact, i do. I need my Dad to get the fact that having quality food plots on the property will result in us seeing and killing much bigger deer. We see some big deer most years, but not compared to some of the properties in the area that have established food plots.

There's a guy within 5 minutes of the property that has 8-10 bucks over 170 mounted on his wall. He has about half the property my Dad does, but the difference is he has food plots.

Burns80y

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Food plots are great thing but a lot of work. I have to redo mine this year. What part of Southern Ohio is your dad in?

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Food plots are great thing but a lot of work. I have to redo mine this year. What part of Southern Ohio is your dad in?

Crown city.. Galia County..across the river from Pt. Pleasant...moth man territory :D

Burns80y

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crown city.. Galia County..across the river from Pt. Pleasant...moth man territory :D

Never been that far down. The place i hunted last is just about due north of there. Little town called Logan.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why i hate LeBron: by Pixburgher66

*ahem* LeBron James embodies everything I hate about professional athletes, save known steroid use. He is arrogant and cocky, plays for the glory of the name on the back of the jersey, consistently brings more attention to himself when it's NOT necessary, and he makes substantially more money than is necessary. He also plays in a league that pays more than most to jog up and down the court listening to music (one thing that i have NEVER understood about the NBA) occasionally deciding to make a beautiful pass or another dunk that ends up on SC top ten for no reason (they're ALL THE SAME). Beyond all of it, LeBron is not loyal, and most NBA players aren't! There have certainly been a few that have stayed with their team for most of their career, but that was only because that team had the money to hold them there. LeBron is playing for his next paycheck, and nothing more. He's playing to win, sure, but only so the name JAMES goes down as a champion, not to quell the aching hearts in Cleveland. You won't have as much respect for him when he dashes to NYC. Don't get me wrong, i LOVE the sport of basketball, but not the sport that the NBA claims to showcase...that's not basketball.

**END RANT**

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not into basketball because they never call traveling. Also the rules are set up for purely for offensive success and defense is an afterthought.

Playing zone is a punished as "illegal defense".

Also taking 7 time outs or fouling repeatedly in the last 30 seconds of a game is anti climactic to me.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i dislike basketball because it is tough to watch guys drive towards a net and throw up their arms like they got punched and flop to the floor to draw penalties. also i am sick of the dunks on top plays. how is it tough for a 6 foot 7 inch player to dunk on a break away? why is this a top play? basketball players seem to be more about themselves than the team. and the game is not worth watching until the last 2 minutes. the last 2 minutes also take 15 minutes to play because a team will foul the other team on purpose which is stupid. i understand the point of doing it, i just do not like how they can use a foul to their advantage. i do not mind playing basketball, i just think it is pretty unwatchable.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relatedly, why do so many hockey fans on here hate basketball? It's a good game. I like pretty much any sport once I come to understand it.

I seem to be drawn towards sports that require lots of gear in order to participate and have a reasonable level of safety. Takes me 20 minutes to put on my gear. Basketball, you play in your underwear.

Plus, no one has ever taught a mouse to skate just by offering it cheese. :)

I don't really have anything against basketball so much, I just don't think of it as very challenging. It's certainly not as challenging as all the chest thumping and "mememe" stuff you often see would have you believe. I just don't see the attraction. When both competitors can score 100 points, two at a time, it's just... meh. I just don't get into it.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not into basketball because they never call traveling. Also the rules are set up for purely for offensive success and defense is an afterthought.

Playing zone is a punished as "illegal defense".

Also taking 7 time outs or fouling repeatedly in the last 30 seconds of a game is anti climactic to me.

I do believe zone defense is allowed now. But you're right the lack of defense is another reason I hate the NBA game now. Watch a game from the 70's or 80's and compare that to a game played now and it's shocking how much things have changed for the worse.