• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Jets are a mess

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i seen this on facebook this morning...No way the colts trade Peyton to the jets... Manning will retire before he wears green and white

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting how the players are saying Sanchez is too relaxed and lazy because he feels that he won't be replaced. I wonder if there is truth to him not working hard, or if it is just some other player's perception. Like a D-linemen thinking he's lazy because QBs don't work as hard pushing sleds and doing tackling drills and such...

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The jets may be doing one too many pepsi max commercials lol

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps some legit competition at camp will push Marky Mark to play some real good football.

I agree with Mangold via twitter via espn, whoever is talking, why hide? what are you, the kicker? long snapper? 3rd string Safety? Farve?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The jets may be doing one too many pepsi max commercials lol

I agree, that and the GQ photo spread were not in my estimation good 'football' or 'team' decisions. I think the NY media is trying to hard to make Mark Sanchez the next "Broadway Joe" marketing phenom and Mark Sanchez is no Broadway Joe.

I just read where now Brian Schottenheimer has been released - what a mess!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Perhaps some legit competition at camp will push Marky Mark to play some real good football.

I agree with Mangold via twitter via espn, whoever is talking, why hide? what are you, the kicker? long snapper? 3rd string Safety? Farve?

Obviously I believe he has some damn good football in him so perhaps a monsoon is just what he needs.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I believe he has some damn good football in him so perhaps a monsoon is just what he needs.

I'd like to see what he does with an OC other than Brian Schottenheimer. According to a lot of Jets fans Schottenheimer is Hostleresque.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd like to see what he does with an OC other than Brian Schottenheimer. According to a lot of Jets fans Schottenheimer is Hostleresque.

Sparano is that guy, what are your thoughts on him?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sparano is that guy, what are your thoughts on him?

Apparently Sparano and Haley shared OC duties in Dallas after Sean Payton left for the Saints? Maybe that is why they are interviewing Haley too? Have Sparano design the running game while Haley does their passing game?

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

New York fans are delusional. Schottenheimer, like any OC, could not surmount the liability that is Mark Sanchez. You could see he tried to sustain some sort of confidence in Sanchez, creating some plays to get him easy TD scores, but Sanchez gets rattled too easily and falters back into his bad habits.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a second...i thought Peyton couldn't be traded unless he signs that new contract? The Jets doesn't seem like a place he would want to go anyways.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting how the players are saying Sanchez is too relaxed and lazy because he feels that he won't be replaced. I wonder if there is truth to him not working hard, or if it is just some other player's perception. Like a D-linemen thinking he's lazy because QBs don't work as hard pushing sleds and doing tackling drills and such...

i usually like to give a qb 4 years to come into their own as a qb. but dirty sanchez doesnt seem to have improved at all over the past 3 years.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i usually like to give a qb 4 years to come into their own as a qb. but dirty sanchez doesnt seem to have improved at all over the past 3 years.

Sanchez was actually having a decent season until the last three games...

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez was actually having a decent season until the last three games...

ya but his stats were still poor and he basically looked the exact same. i was really expecting him to take the next step, but maybe we've already seen what he's capable of. which isn't very much.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New York fans are delusional. Schottenheimer, like any OC, could not surmount the liability that is Mark Sanchez. You could see he tried to sustain some sort of confidence in Sanchez, creating some plays to get him easy TD scores, but Sanchez gets rattled too easily and falters back into his bad habits.

Maybe so. Fans do usually blame their OCs/HCs when their QBs are struggling. Same thing is going on Baltimore, where almost everyone is jumping down Cam Cameron's throat. Quite frankly I don't watch enough Jets to know whether it's Sanchez or Schottenheimer. Just throwing out what I've been reading.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ya but his stats were still poor and he basically looked the exact same. i was really expecting him to take the next step, but maybe we've already seen what he's capable of. which isn't very much.

The most glaring stat for Sanchez this year was his lost fumbles; which, prior to the last three games he had 7 - definitely poor! Other than that, prior to the last three games he was at 83.1 on the QBr, had 26 TDs (21P/5R) to 11 INTs and an 8-5 record. I think those are pretty decent stats.

In his last three games he coughed up 9 TO's (7INTs & 2FMBs)...