• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Jets are a mess

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his ypa is horrible. he's essentially neil o'donnell

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha, could be, but I think he'll be better than that; I'm not giving up on him just yet...

i'm thinking things might have happened too fast for him and he needs to kinda take a step back in order to go forward. but i just don't think he'll ever turn into a pro bowler.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i'm thinking things might have happened too fast for him and he needs to kinda take a step back in order to go forward. but i just don't think he'll ever turn into a pro bowler.

Actually, Iguana, I think you're spot-on with the too soon comment - I wholeheartedly agree, especially to operate in NY market and further to work for a HC like Ryan. Can you imagine how Alex Smith would have fared under the pressure of Ryan's pontifications of success?

As for making the pro-bowl, no sense in arguing predictions and I am certainly no disagreeing with you, but I might place a small wager on the odds.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never really thought Mark Sanchez was worth the 5 over all pick. He's had some good and bad games, but he's not going to get that much better IMO.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The worst part about the Jets is their head coach.

He already had a big mouth the past 2 years, but at least he was making it to the AFC championship game, and they took down the Pats in the playoffs.

This year, his mouth has gotten bigger, and the performance has gotten worse.
His mouth is writing checks that his team cannot cash.

I think they should ship his lard ass to the curb.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't mind calling a guy out but at least put your name to it, be willing to say it to his face, and you'd better have been ballin last season yourself.

Sanchez wasn't the only disappointment and the sole reason they had the season they did. They were a complete disappointment all around and really nobody on that team should be calling each other out.

They are really going to need to gut the team this upcoming season and bring in better team guys because that locker room is toxic.

And with bringing in guys like Sparano and Haley it looks like they want to bring in less player friendly coaches and coaches that are much harder on players.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The chasm in Jets camp gets deeper and wider as Sanchez supporters chime in.

Ghost, if you're lurking, you will want to watch the video embedded with this article as it mentions the Alex Smith/Mark Sanchez comparison you mentioned in another thread.

The video with Sterling Sharpe & Brian Billick outline many of the things some of us have discussed about Mark in this and other threads. If this story intrigues you, then both the article and the video are worth the time.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The chasm in Jets camp gets deeper and wider as Sanchez supporters chime in.

Ghost, if you're lurking, you will want to watch the video embedded with this article as it mentions the Alex Smith/Mark Sanchez comparison you mentioned in another thread.

The video with Sterling Sharpe & Brian Billick outline many of the things some of us have discussed about Mark in this and other threads. If this story intrigues you, then both the article and the video are worth the time.

Pretty cool. So it wasn't such a wacky idea after all. As for the Jets team situation as a whole; its going to get worse PS. You'll get a kick out of the picture I posted of Vernon Davis

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pretty cool. So it wasn't such a wacky idea after all. As for the Jets team situation as a whole; its going to get worse PS. You'll get a kick out of the picture I posted of Vernon Davis

Nope, I think you saw that one quite clearly...Seems like Sanchez is becoming a rather divisive subject.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst part about the Jets is their head coach.

He already had a big mouth the past 2 years, but at least he was making it to the AFC championship game, and they took down the Pats in the playoffs.

This year, his mouth has gotten bigger, and the performance has gotten worse.
His mouth is writing checks that his team cannot cash.

I think they should ship his lard ass to the curb.

indeed, sir

though I hope the don't fire him, I much enjoy seeing him fail and bring down the Jets at the same time.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope LT doesn't retire. he still has some left in the tank

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess LT isn't going back to the Jets after that... Rex Ryan probably won't appreciate being told that he created the problems in the locker room.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, I guess LT isn't going back to the Jets after that... Rex Ryan probably won't appreciate being told that he created the problems in the locker room.

You're right, he won't appreciate those comments, but if he is smart he'll see the wisdom in them.

When I heard Rex claim he wasn't going to Foxboro to kiss Belichick's rings I immediately liked the guy - but I think his show has lost its audience the most important of which is his own team.