• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that sucks to let go of guys you like but just don't fit...

chilling, debating whether to go to bed or to the gym...and trying to teach darkstone what a quasi, just coffee, date is....

Hey now, leave my naivete out of this!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish you luck and discretion here. If nothing else, it sounds like you've found a good friend, and that's valuable in and of itself. If you trust yourself, I'm sure you'll make the right choices.

It should be fun. I'll be playing with lasers! The trouble will be balancing Current Topics in Analytical Chemistry, Probability and Statistics, Electric and Magnetic Fields, Studies in American Literature (not difficult, but a lot of reading), student assisting a freshman seminar on science in literature (again, not difficult, just a lot of reading), being the vice president of my school's ACS chapter, being the Director of Risk Management for my fraternity, being a Community Adviser in charge of 6 RAs and a building of 150 kids, being on the student government senate, being the service chair of the school's Catholic group, playing rugby and ice hockey, and still managing to have a social life. But, as I said before, the lab should be fun.

Thanks man, I know but I am starting to really like her, ha ha.

It sounds like you have very little sleep ahead of you, but, meh, it is overrated. just have fun, and keep me up to date on your post-grad plans, for sure and let me know if i can do anything for you.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random SNES clip!:

Last edited by a moderator:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much Tox. Just watching some Seinfeld. You?

Nothing really. Going over some time sheets from work...watching "wicked attraction" on ID and posting some misc garbage on a message board. :)

Loved Seinfeld. Which episode??

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing really. Going over some time sheets from work...watching "wicked attraction" on ID and posting some misc garbage on a message board. :)

Loved Seinfeld. Which episode??

The episode where George quits his job and Jerry lost $1500 at the laundromat.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well damn, I am eating some leftover pizza and I just took a bite and pulled a long hair out of my mouth. WTF

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ney Nas,

I just watched the press conference and seeing Butch Davis (head coach) have to explain that the tutor who worte all of these term papers for the players was also his former nanny was pretty fucking priceless to see.....the Chancellor was staring icepicks at him...I mean this is UNC, not Alabama.....

Status
Not open for further replies.