• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What up Tox....BTW again....

Long day today. I had to "let go" of a couple of guys today for separate multiple attendance issues. It sucks because I liked them both and both were solid employees with over 5 yrs experience, but company rules dictate....blah...blah...blah.

Sucks. :mad:

What's going on with you my brother? lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell if I know....she likes me, I like her, but i just got divorced about 6 months ago and am apprehensive, since i am likely leaving pittsburgh in 6 months and she is sort of seeing someone who she is not happy with...so we sit around and talk for like 3 hours...

We both like coffee, so it is all good....

I wish you luck and discretion here. If nothing else, it sounds like you've found a good friend, and that's valuable in and of itself. If you trust yourself, I'm sure you'll make the right choices.

fun stuff, good luck....:eek:

It should be fun. I'll be playing with lasers! The trouble will be balancing Current Topics in Analytical Chemistry, Probability and Statistics, Electric and Magnetic Fields, Studies in American Literature (not difficult, but a lot of reading), student assisting a freshman seminar on science in literature (again, not difficult, just a lot of reading), being the vice president of my school's ACS chapter, being the Director of Risk Management for my fraternity, being a Community Adviser in charge of 6 RAs and a building of 150 kids, being on the student government senate, being the service chair of the school's Catholic group, playing rugby and ice hockey, and still managing to have a social life. But, as I said before, the lab should be fun.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long day today. I had to "let go" of a couple of guys today for separate multiple attendance issues. It sucks because I liked them both and both were solid employees with over 5 yrs experience, but company rules dictate....blah...blah...blah.

Sucks. :mad:

What's going on with you my brother? lol

that sucks to let go of guys you like but just don't fit...

chilling, debating whether to go to bed or to the gym...and trying to teach darkstone what a quasi, just coffee, date is....

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stay too long. Have to meet with some dude from a job Placement agency tomorrow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Wayne, Brian, Tyler, Steven, Bruce, Ignacious, Merriweather, Phillip, Raymond, and Robert!

Tox, Puck, and 46-2, you can choose from among those names for yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.